epatnoudes

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Much like a summer fling, it was amazing for a hot minute. I enjoyed every minute of our time together, but the more I got to know her I realized it wasn't meant to last. All good things come to an end.

I traded in my OB for $5K more than I paid for it and bought a truck.

I have 4 boys and coach year round for them. Sometimes 2 sports/teams at a time. The back seats in my BS have been folded down all summer because of all the gear. There just wasn't enough room in the BS to meet my needs.

It was fun while it lasted and I still think the BS is one of the coolest cars on the road. I have a feeling I'll get lured in by another Bronco in the future, but for now I hope you all enjoy your rides!
Sponsored

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
Much like a summer fling, it was amazing for a hot minute. I enjoyed every minute of our time together, but the more I got to know her I realized it wasn't meant to last. All good things come to an end.

I traded in my OB for $5K more than I paid for it and bought a truck.

I have 4 boys and coach year round for them. Sometimes 2 sports/teams at a time. The back seats in my BS have been folded down all summer because of all the gear. There just wasn't enough room in the BS to meet my needs.

It was fun while it lasted and I still think the BS is one of the coolest cars on the road. I have a feeling I'll get lured in by another Bronco in the future, but for now I hope you all enjoy your rides!
Sweet deal!
They are a hoot to drive though, aren’t they?
What truck did you end up with?

Hdscreens

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Baby bronco
Good for you! I’ve thought about it as well but slim choices in my area for a replacement that I prefer not to get screwed on the replacement.

OP
OP
epatnoudes

epatnoudes

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Sweet deal!
They are a hoot to drive though, aren’t they?
What truck did you end up with?
Def fun to drive! I bought a 2017 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab Z71. Surprisingly has more room in the second row than the BS and all the space I need.

OP
OP
epatnoudes

epatnoudes

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Good for you! I’ve thought about it as well but slim choices in my area for a replacement that I prefer not to get screwed on the replacement.
No doubt I paid a premium on a used truck right now but making $5K on a car with 3,000 miles on it softened the blow. I feel fortunate because in normal times I would have made it work with the BS but ultimately not been super happy about it because of the lack of cargo space. Kind of got a redo.

Desert Bronco.

Badlands
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Schwinn Beach Cruiser,
No doubt I paid a premium on a used truck right now but making $5K on a car with 3,000 miles on it softened the blow. I feel fortunate because in normal times I would have made it work with the BS but ultimately not been super happy about it because of the lack of cargo space. Kind of got a redo.
What about pulling a small trailer with the BS?
I have a full size truck to do the heavy work, but with 250k it’s not exactly new.

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
It was never my intention to keep my BS OB forever, I plan on getting a big Bronco in the not too distant future. Dealership I use in getting them in pretty regular now. If the one I looked wasn't a Big Bend soft top, I may have made a deal. I want a higher trim package and a hard top. For now I'll wait and enjoy my OB.

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
It was never my intention to keep my BS OB forever, I plan on getting a big Bronco in the not too distant future. Dealership I use in getting them in pretty regular now. If the one I looked wasn't a Big Bend soft top, I may have made a deal. I want a higher trim package and a hard top. For now I'll wait and enjoy my OB.
Wish that was the case here... id take a soft top if it had the goat modes... looked at a 2 door they cant sell anyway.. so now just wait i guess ... might be a year or two we will see

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Wish that was the case here... id take a soft top if it had the goat modes... looked at a 2 door they cant sell anyway.. so now just wait i guess ... might be a year or two we will see
I was at a place last week and a guy with an Area 51 4 door hard top model pulled in the parking lot, flagged him down and we chatted a bit, said he was one of the first in DFW to get his, it was an FE, looked pretty sweet. My kiddo took some pics an Area 51 soft top 4 door model last week as well. I've seen at least at 6 big Bronco's in the wild in the past few weeks driving around the Dallas area.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I was at a place last week and a guy with an Area 51 4 door hard top model pulled in the parking lot, flagged him down and we chatted a bit, said he was one of the first in DFW to get his, it was an FE, looked pretty sweet. My kiddo took some pics an Area 51 soft top 4 door model last week as well. I've seen at least at 6 big Bronco's in the wild in the past few weeks driving around the Dallas area.
I have not seen any in the wild yet. Only 2 in captivity as mannequins. I did sit in it to make sure I was not hallucinating.

My friend at work ordered a Full Size Bronco BL+Sasquatch in the antimatter blue a year and a half ago (talk about patience). It is being built in about a week. We are going to take a picture of my Baby Bronco next to his Bronco after mine comes in since the colors will almost match.

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Well... this isnt good.... talked to the salesman today i prefer to use... told him i wanted him to let me know if anyone backs out of their full size purchase... he was like " yea, i will totally do that BUT I HAve 2 here." I cant sell them for till february .... qnd one is already " sold" ( to him ) but asked if i wanted the other one... i said im not sure but ill come look at it and he said ... then im just gonna mark it as sold/accounted for... ? he had. Qdoctors qppt so he wasnt there today ... ill run over details qnd such with him and it looks like it will be 5-6 months but i may have just bought this ....

Ford Bronco Sport Hate to admit it, but I cashed in 20211005_165141

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Talked to my salesman today ... everything is good - it is considered sold and it belongs to me until/unless i say otherwise... it wont be driven, stored inside on the floor where people can peep in etc ... price stays as is now ... even though theyre adding bigger tires and any other accessories ford decides to send them. So we will see i suppose.
Sponsored