jrsj70

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
H&R springs makes a set for the sport,has anyone went this route yet?If so height gained and ride quality?
Sponsored

thisgr8ride

Outer Banks
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport outerbanks
I just saw these as well and was searching the form to find info, I may order and see how they work out . I cant find any upgrades shocks to go with, hopefully soon !

BeachBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Is it possible to run the springs in addition to the rangerlifts 2 inch lift? Assuming it would probably put too much angle on the axles.

21Broncosaurus

Big Bend
First Name
Ish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
Love the springs. No clunk anymor.

I switched out my flares over the weekend.

Ford Bronco Sport H&R springs? 2E9423B3-5259-4B26-BD68-C4B32163A0B7
How much of a difference in mpg do the lift and tires make?

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
How much of a difference in mpg do the lift and tires make?
What if I may ask is your overall height to the top of your roof rails that came with your ride , the factory rails. Thanks

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I’m confused.
seems spacer lifts have many issues, now we are seeing spring lifts and a far better ride quality and less or no obnoxious noises or problems, correct ?
Spring sag is important, we need an inch or so of negative travel, like when you get on a shop lift and the wheels extend to max travel.
The factory shocks were part of the suspension tune as was the spring rate that allows better use of the full travel range.
Stay with me,,,,,,,,
Shocks need to have travel in both directions for proper articulation correct ?
Taller springs go on, are the shocks now extended so there is little or less rebound travel ?
Will they be hitting their max extension length more often ?
Will this break them ?
Did that make any sense ?

GR3EN

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I’m confused.
seems spacer lifts have many issues, now we are seeing spring lifts and a far better ride quality and less or no obnoxious noises or problems, correct ?
Spring sag is important, we need an inch or so of negative travel, like when you get on a shop lift and the wheels extend to max travel.
The factory shocks were part of the suspension tune as was the spring rate that allows better use of the full travel range.
Stay with me,,,,,,,,
Shocks need to have travel in both directions for proper articulation correct ?
Taller springs go on, are the shocks now extended so there is little or less rebound travel ?
Will they be hitting their max extension length more often ?
Will this break them ?
Did that make any sense ?

You would be correct. Bigger springs do cause the suspension to become extended and would be extended more often in say an offroad situation. , but on the other side of it the Shocks etc are already compressed to about 1/2 or more of their total length when on the vehicle.

If you've ever taken a shock off or receive one brand new they are fairly compressed until taken off. So in reality an extra inch or so in the grand scheme of the 3-4 inches left for the shock to decompress likely isn't a big deal. Over time it make cause them to fail a little early, but not extremely early. If that makes any sense

-ASE tech
Sponsored