great news delivery to dealer today pick up Badlands tomorrow. My order was April. My production was July

Spike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
ordered a badlands in april and received notice that production is completed and shipped to dealer. arriving by end of month.
update from dealer yesterday and my Bronco Sport is now in Evansville Indiana my order was placed april 12th.
Congrats on the good news. Your build is similar to mine. I didn't order the 360 assist but I kinda wish I had now the more I hear about it. I am in FL too and ordered a week before you but still waiting to get it built. My order was placed with priority 19 and wonder if that is a factor.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Congrats on the good news. Your build is similar to mine. I didn't order the 360 assist but I kinda wish I had now the more I hear about it. I am in FL too and ordered a week before you but still waiting to get it built. My order was placed with priority 19 and wonder if that is a factor.
Absolutely priority 19 is the lowest consumer order available. It's not all of it but that's a kick in the kidney. 10 obviously the best...but again not all of it.

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
They modified the package in May to remove the moonroof from the BL option package so they could actually build it
Badlands package still shows moonroof included. Are you sure you're not talking about Big Bend and Outer bank packages?
What's New in Version 07/01/2021 See changelog

Released July 2
JOB 2 ORDER GUIDE UPDATES – Effective on all vehicles built on or after Job#2 (05/10/2021 – Subject to change)
● Added Reverse Sensing System to Fleet Only Options
● Updated USB Ports located inside Center Console Armrest (which replaces Powerpoint 12V) and behind Center Console on all series
● Added Rear View Camera with Washer to Big Bend™ and Outer Banks™
● Updated Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist+ with Speed Sign Recognition and Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control on Big Bend
● Added new package, Big Bend™ Package – No Power Moonroof
● Added new package, Outer Banks™ Package – No Power Moonroof

SportDad60

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Badlands package still shows moonroof included. Are you sure you're not talking about Big Bend and Outer bank packages?
What's New in Version 07/01/2021 See changelog

Released July 2
JOB 2 ORDER GUIDE UPDATES – Effective on all vehicles built on or after Job#2 (05/10/2021 – Subject to change)
● Added Reverse Sensing System to Fleet Only Options
● Updated USB Ports located inside Center Console Armrest (which replaces Powerpoint 12V) and behind Center Console on all series
● Added Rear View Camera with Washer to Big Bend™ and Outer Banks™
● Updated Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist+ with Speed Sign Recognition and Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control on Big Bend
● Added new package, Big Bend™ Package – No Power Moonroof
● Added new package, Outer Banks™ Package – No Power Moonroof
Yes...moron here....BB package

sticks918

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL, Area 51
I wonder why they added options for BB and OB to not have the moonroof but not BL. I ordered a BL + BL in March and at this point I'm just waiting for the cancellation email from Ford. I would gladly remove the moonroof if it's the difference between being able to build it or not...

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Yes...moron here....BB package
You're the Moron you turd. Your post: "They modified the package in May to remove the moonroof from the BL option package so they could actually build it".

They never removed the moonroof from the Badlands package.

SportDad60

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
You're the Moron you turd. Your post: "They modified the package in May to remove the moonroof from the BL option package so they could actually build it".

They never removed the moonroof from the Badlands package.
Easy...yes I am the moron here...I said BL when I should have said BB....relax

birddog2

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV Bronco Sport Badlands
I wonder why they added options for BB and OB to not have the moonroof but not BL. I ordered a BL + BL in March and at this point I'm just waiting for the cancellation email from Ford. I would gladly remove the moonroof if it's the difference between being able to build it or not...
My situation and thoughts exactly.
I think it is because the real culprit for the Badlands is the 2.0 L engine, not just the moon roof.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Because the same update that added the no moonroof option to those packages also took away the Badlands completely, so it was superfluous to add a package -no moonroof to a model that you can't order.
Sponsored