Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
I cannot get a good answer from my Ford contact on that, It was asked in the other Bronco Forum as well...

I know that with the Gladiator (we are a FCA dealer as well) Launch editions that were unsold went to dealers on a pre sale basis...
Sponsored

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
As a dealership however, we can only configure in the order bank is what Ford will allow and that is the "official" content list...
The off-road tires are literally listed under badlands equipment group as included is all I'm saying... again, dealer could have added rubberized mats and attempted to add it on the pricing...but tires should be included?

Ford Bronco Sport Granger Ford here to answer your Bronco Sport questions 1596991742678

Ford Bronco Sport Granger Ford here to answer your Bronco Sport questions 1596991703272

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
I know, this is where the marketing crowd really needs to communicate with the ones who do the ordering software for us...

We have run into this many times with new product and the frustration level from the customer side is absolutely relevant as you all make decisions based on the information provided to you...

txbronc

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx-9
Yeah the package per “marketing” includes a few things I had to add to the order configuration. Would be awesome if the price I was quoted came in $1000 less

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Dealer said BL + BL the front and rear floor liners $200 and cargo mat $130 are included with this package when he is configuring in the order bank.

Which is not shown on build and price or the brochure.

Can you confirm this?
I have one ordered for a customer that I just looked up and those are listed on there with pricing so I do not believe them to be standard on the package but line items.

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
Can anyone confirm if X-Plan will be available on the Bronco Sport? Any ideas on how that affects the price?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Yes when I initially ordered it showed up as a price. Then afterwards edited the color and when dealer got the order summary back and this time the tire showed the correct price but the cargo mat and floor liners didn’t show as a price anymore. Could you go back in when you can and confirm this update or confirm that it still shows as price in the order bank?
I did the color change and the price stayed in the same on a new order for the Cargo Mat.

The floor liners show as a controlled commodity which would mean you cannot order it on the vehicle...so it is included in the package I would surmise..

Last edited:
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Can anyone confirm if X-Plan will be available on the Bronco Sport? Any ideas on how that affects the price?
There is nothing from FoMoCo that I have read stating it, just what was relayed from Mr Levine in a statement and a Tweet..

The X Plan gives you a lower (that windows sticker) fixed price at any participating Ford Dealership..

txbronc

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx-9

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
It will be available from Ford, but from my understanding it's up to the dealer if they will allow you to use it? Albert(?) should be able to confirm this or tell me I'm full of crap.

Ford Bronco Sport Granger Ford here to answer your Bronco Sport questions XPla

txbronc

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx-9
It will be available from Ford, but from my understanding it's up to the dealer if they will allow you to use it? Albert(?) should be able to confirm this or tell me I'm full of crap.

Ford Bronco Sport Granger Ford here to answer your Bronco Sport questions XPla
Your correct @RonSwanson each dealer can choose whether they honor the plan or not.

iamweasel

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
On the upper trims, is the "gray" roof the exact same paint color as the Carbonized Gray or Iconic Silver paint?

I prefer the painted roof, and like the gray/silver colors, but it would look odd if you have a Carbonized Gray or Iconic Silver body with a slightly different gray color roof. Was wondering if either of those two colors would be a perfect match with the "gray" roof.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
On the upper trims, is the "gray" roof the exact same paint color as the Carbonized Gray or Iconic Silver paint?

I prefer the painted roof, and like the gray/silver colors, but it would look odd if you have a Carbonized Gray or Iconic Silver body with a slightly different gray color roof. Was wondering if either of those two colors would be a perfect match with the "gray" roof.
It is listed as Shadow Black in my information and in the source book.
Ford Bronco Sport Granger Ford here to answer your Bronco Sport questions 1597388910716

iamweasel

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
It is listed as Shadow Black in my information and in the source book.
Ford Bronco Sport Granger Ford here to answer your Bronco Sport questions 1597388910716
Shadow black is the standard roof for those trims, but the Badlands offers an optional gray roof. You'll see it on the Build and Price website and I saw it in the order guide info someone here posted, too.

It's that Gray roof option that I'm asking to confirm paint code and if it is a true match for the regular gray or silver on the body.

Thank you.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Shadow black is the standard roof for those trims, but the Badlands offers an optional gray roof. You'll see it on the Build and Price website and I saw it in the order guide info someone here posted, too.

It's that Gray roof option that I'm asking to confirm paint code and if it is a true match for the regular gray or silver on the body.

Thank you.
OK then you are talking about the Carbonized Gray Roof option does not give the code but the name..
Sponsored