Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
I am here from the Bronco6G site, been over there a while and lurking here off and on.

If you have non mechanical (not one sorry) questions about the Bronco Sport, ordering, pricing etc I will do my best to be an information source.

A little about me.

I have been in the car business in many aspect for over 30 years and with Granger Ford for almost 25 of them.

My work mostly centers around information for the masses and represent Granger Ford (Zach - the owner) to the Ford oriented sites for new product releases.

I do realize that I am late to the party but if you go to Bronco6G site you will see I have been active there for a while.

I will happily answer what I can and do it in as timely manner allowable..
Sponsored

Bob Davis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Beater Mustang
Welcome! I've seen you on B6G and I know it's super helpful there.

I hope you are ready for a lot of questions from us here (i'll think of some to start)....

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
Appreciate you taking the time to answer questions here.

Does the First Edition come with Co-Pilot 360 2.0 or not? It just says Co-Pilot 360 everywhere I've looked, but 2.0 version is available as an option for the Badlands. Seems odd you would be able to get it as an option on a "lower" trim level, but not with the FE. I asked my dealer rep and he....wait for it....never called me back.

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
Hi, and welcome! Thanks for being available. So, I have a few questions:

- When can we expect to see the Bronco Sport in the flesh at Ford dealerships? Just to look at/sit in, and test drive?
-The online "build and price" configurator shows that when you choose the 17" inch "steelie" looking optional wheel, the bigger (235/65/17) A/T tire can be selected at no cost (no price changes in the configurator when adding that tire). But people have reported that when their orders are confirmed, they see that there's an extra charge for that tire. (in other words, charge for the "steelie" wheel AND the bigger tires) - is this being sorted out, by any chance?
- Do Ford dealerships usually honor "TruCar" suggested prices?

Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Appreciate you taking the time to answer questions here.

Does the First Edition come with Co-Pilot 360 2.0 or not? It just says Co-Pilot 360 everywhere I've looked, but 2.0 version is available as an option for the Badlands. Seems odd you would be able to get it as an option on a "lower" trim level, but not with the FE. I asked my dealer rep and he....wait for it....never called me back.
You are most welcome for that...

I have researched it found what you stated about the Badlands Optional and gray on the FE..

I did talk to my Techie salesperson and at first he said it was standard on the FE and just called me back as I am typing and said hold up he cannot confirm that so...

My answer is I need to wait for more information from ford to be produced.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Hi, and welcome! Thanks for being available. So, I have a few questions:

- When can we expect to see the Bronco Sport in the flesh at Ford dealerships? Just to look at/sit in, and test drive?
-The online "build and price" configurator shows that when you choose the 17" inch "steelie" looking optional wheel, the bigger (235/65/17) A/T tire can be selected at no cost (no price changes in the configurator when adding that tire). But people have reported that when their orders are confirmed, they see that there's an extra charge for that tire. (in other words, charge for the "steelie" wheel AND the bigger tires) - is this being sorted out, by any chance?
- Do Ford dealerships usually honor "TruCar" suggested prices?

Thanks in advance!
We have 2 "mannequin's" in the order bank, those are vehicles that if you signed up can get up to 2 that will have Ford accessories on them and we cannot sell them for 4 months or 4000 miles.. they are for customers to drive and see.

The should arrive in Nov/Dec area but with the Mexico/CV19/Supplier stuff it may push back but that is the last I heard...

Glitches in the BP are going to happen...they do get fixed eventually

As for TruCar, the prices are set by the dealer in there so at least that do that...we use to be a TruCar dealer but at our margins with new cars the ROI just was not there...we can sell more without paying them for the Service..

That being said it is a great reference but very regional for accuracy...

Midwest not so good most of us fly on our own

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
My local dealer made an error in the order (wrong color and forgot an option). It took over a week to get that corrected. They showed me a screen shot of the order book and told me that the color had been corrected. Yet, when I go to My Reservations on Ford.com, it still shows the wrong color. Should I be concerned?

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
I am here from the Bronco6G site, been over there a while and lurking here off and on.

If you have non mechanical (not one sorry) questions about the Bronco Sport, ordering, pricing etc I will do my best to be an information source.

A little about me.

I have been in the car business in many aspect for over 30 years and with Granger Ford for almost 25 of them.

My work mostly centers around information for the masses and represent Granger Ford (Zach - the owner) to the Ford oriented sites for new product releases.

I do realize that I am late to the party but if you go to Bronco6G site you will see I have been active there for a while.

I will happily answer what I can and do it in as timely manner allowable..
Will big bend models be able to remote start using the ford pass app?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Wow that was a doosie of a question...

Read through all I have from Ford and could not get the answer...

The exception being like on my truck you need the Ford Pass Connect that has a Wi Fi modem to do the remote features and it is a subscription...

I believe it was free for some time but I see it on my Bank statement so I guess no longer free.

So I just went to our ordering system to see if it would give the option and it is NOT a electable option for the Big Bend model

Ford Bronco Sport Granger Ford here to answer your Bronco Sport questions Ford Pass Connect.JPG

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Hi Granger and thanks for joining. I remember seeing Granger back when I lived in Iowa though I was in Davenport for Dahl was my city's dealer. I have question that you may or may not know.
If you click the info button on the Class II Trailer Tow Package it says it’s standard on Big Bend, Outer Banks, Bad Lands and First Editions but still have it as a $500 option when building a Big Bend model. So does it come with it or is an option?

Phillyman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mb
Hey Granger!
Thanks for your willingness to help!
Couple superficial and random q’s for you.

I opted to build my Bronco Sport Badlands with the badlands package in order to get that dark brown interior, upgraded sound, and sunroof. Can’t seem to see/find any pictures with the sunroof so curious as to how big/wide that is going to be.

Also, I only saw one pic with the brown interior “in the wild” and it appeared lighter (more like peanut butter). Would you say that’s accurate?

Finally, I’m getting worried about sound quality of the b&o system after reading other reviews on forums in other Ford models. Any chance you’ve heard what the sound quality in like in the bronco seeing as speaker/sub location greatly changes audio quality? Thanks so much!

Phillyman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mb
oh also any idea on when Gas mileage and other stats are coming out? Like 0-60 speed?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
You are welcome, and you can call me Albert for a less formal address if you want

I am going to start with the B&O system...I am not a sound guy but I do appreciate musical clarity..

F-150's for basis...I have had the Sony sound system (SUCKS) had it changed out to a custom system speakers were acoustic research is all I remember and far superior quality sound and the amp was stable...my current Platinum had the B&O and it is far superior to the Sony... it cuts the highs off and the bass is thumpy and not a good thumpy.. I am old and not a bass head so I can deal with that...overall I like it for a stock system that I did not have to shell another 2k to get the sound right..

Have not seen either version of the Bronco yet only on YouTube and these sites.

I ran into the same problem and I saw 1 picture from the inside looking up from the 2nd row of the sunroof, but cannot find it now so save me.. but is appeared to be over both from people like most panoramic roofs but did not extend all the way to over the rear seat passengers like my wife's Edge and My F-150 do.. but they were just pictures and could not see if the shade had more pull back

As for the Brown interior I am hopeful that these shots I has saved are a representation of the colors. but I have seen nothing more than I have on this site in a couple of threads

Ford Bronco Sport Granger Ford here to answer your Bronco Sport questions 2021-Ford-Bronco-Sport-42

Ford Bronco Sport Granger Ford here to answer your Bronco Sport questions Bronco_Sport_Interior_07-1
Sponsored