Grift3r

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Well folks its been fun. Unfortunatly after a warped windshield, a transmission failure, and finally a CV axle blowing out while going 80 mph, my BS is being lemoned. I got super lucky and someone trying to buy Broncos to scalp lost his sale and I scooped it up. Looks like Im on to bigger and less gas effecient things. Good luck in your ventures.

Ford Bronco Sport Goodbye my friends iMarkup_20220927_203027
Sponsored

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"
Well folks its been fun. Unfortunatly after a warped windshield, a transmission failure, and finally a CV axle blowing out while going 80 mph, my BS is being lemoned. I got super lucky and someone trying to buy Broncos to scalp lost his sale and I scooped it up. Looks like Im on to bigger and less gas effecient things. Good luck in your ventures.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray

Just passed on the blue outer banks 4door last week . Enjoying my first edition for now . Good luck with your new ride .
Ford Bronco Sport Goodbye my friends B459FA69-1100-4941-87DD-76E751673AE0

Bronco2.7

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 civic CRV

One lemon for another!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Talk to you on the other side!

delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7

Sounds like a very frustrating ownership experience. Enjoy the new Bronco. Love that blue!

mwright88

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger

I canceled my order after waiting a year a non stop delays, I’m glad I did, based on what I have read and reviews, I agreed the bronco is a huge Fail!!

delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
I canceled my order after waiting a year a non stop delays, I’m glad I did, based on what I have read and reviews, I agreed the bronco is a huge Fail!!
I don't think the OP was calling the Bronco a huge fail. I think he feels that the BS failed him.

Tucats

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FORD Escape SE
Sorry that you had so much trouble with the BS. Hope the big boy works out much better for you. Cheers

OP
OP
Grift3r

Grift3r

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I don't think the OP was calling the Bronco a huge fail. I think he feels that the BS failed him.
Tho I have heard a lot of bad stories so far, I think Ford is working through it. Theyre good SUVs and a perfect fit for a lot of people.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Tho I have heard a lot of bad stories so far, I think Ford is working through it. Theyre good SUVs and a perfect fit for a lot of people.
The bronco6g forums are filled with reports of ongoing issues. However there are big Broncos out there without issues and happy owners. Hopefully you will have good luck and got a good one this time.

OP
OP
Grift3r

Grift3r

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
The bronco6g forums are filled with reports of ongoing issues. However there are big Broncos out there without issues and happy owners. Hopefully you will have good luck and got a good one this time.
I hope so. Thank you and have fun out there!
Sponsored