Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
The article was spot on. It's a great little vehicle especially the Badlands with the 2.0. I still don't get the comparisons or the hate with the full size. As he said, two completely different vehicles. Both have their place and they do not really compete with one another.

Last edited:

NEFKANO

Badlands
First Name
NEFTALI
Threads
Reaction score
Website
neftalicano.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
The article was spot on. It's a great little vehicle especially the Badlands with the 2.0. IIIIII still don't get the comparisons or the hate with the full size. As he said, two completely different vehicles. Both have their place and they do not really compete with one another.
I personally laugh when peeps scoff or feel they have to make a joke about my ride... I just smile and wonder why all the unsolicited hate!? Of course that's a rhetorical question... I know why...

FEAR!!!!!!!

HaHaHa.... besides with under $50 fill ups per week (Before I was spending $150 per week,,, eek!) and still able to get to 90% of all the trails I use to drive to and over... I just smile and often say to my Broncos detractors... " Someday I'll be a real boy!"

You go Pinocchio : )

davidb1841

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 Tremor; Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I know everyone on here already knows this: The Bronco Sport was never supposed to be a Bronco....But it was meant to be a Jeep looking Fiat/Subaru KILLER. Ford nailed it in that respect. Maybe they should have named it a "De-Forrester". LOL I still love the Iconic Name and the throw back look up front!

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
I like De Forester.