Araasis

Big Bend
First Name
Carley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Hey guys! I have a kinda weird question. Catalytic converter theft is a huge problem where I live and because of that, we're cleaning out our 1 car garage. Problem is, it seems like it's not big enough. Does anyone here park there BS in a one car garage? If so, do you have issues parking it? Does the garage have to be completely empty?
Sponsored

Tall Timbers

Badlands
First Name
Tall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands Bronco Sp, 23 Ford F150 Hybrid (order)
Garages come in different shapes and sizes. Measure your garage depth and width and compare that to your car. If it's a tight fit but will work, hang a milk jug cap from a piece of string so it'll just touch your windshield at the point you should stop so you don't hit anything...

HomePeace

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Garages come in different shapes and sizes. Measure your garage depth and width and compare that to your car. If it's a tight fit but will work, hang a milk jug cap from a piece of string so it'll just touch your windshield at the point you should stop so you don't hit anything...
We do the tennis ball on a string for this, but same idea. I have yet to park it inside cuz the Escape Titanium gets driven only on Sundays pretty much and the BS is my daily.

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
This really isn’t that big of a vehicle provided you don’t have it overloaded with over landing stuff! You should be fine.

OP
OP
Araasis

Araasis

Big Bend
First Name
Carley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Thanks guys! I once witnessed my sister break off her mirror on her Mustang while parking it in a 2 CAR GARAGE so I guess I'm a little paranoid lol

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
I have the same concern with a single car garage. But I can fit a Honda Accord in my 1 car garage and the BS is slightly shorter so I dont think I'll have issues with it.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I have the same concern with a single car garage. But I can fit a Honda Accord in my 1 car garage and the BS is slightly shorter so I dont think I'll have issues with it.
74.5 high

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
74.5 high
Height is not an issue for me. I can fit my F150 in the garage height wise. But width wise is difficult to open the doors and the garage is not long enough so I could never close the garage.