CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I hear the side and rear parking sensors beeping when in the garage or backing up, but I never hear anything from the front when pulling in. Are they non-existent or did they get disconnected? The cameras work and all the other co-pilot assist for the adaptive cruise control.
Sponsored

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I don't believe there are parking sensors for the front. The Badlands does have the front camera, which can help with tight parking or it's intended use of trail navigation. There is a distance sensor for dealing with traffic for the adaptive cruise and emergency braking but that is designed for greater distance than for parking.

OP
OP
CrazyKZ

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
That's a relief that I'm not loosing my mind, but that's disappointing that it doesn't have that for the front. How hard would that have been to add to the front too? :(

Jill

Badlands
First Name
Gillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Kodiak Brown Bronco Sport Badlands
I don't believe there are parking sensors for the front. The Badlands does have the front camera, which can help with tight parking or it's intended use of trail navigation. There is a distance sensor for dealing with traffic for the adaptive cruise and emergency braking but that is designed for greater distance than for parking.
Correct. No front parking sensors on Badlands. I miss them as I had them on my previous Escape and prefer them to the front camera.

jkeaton

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend / 2013 Escape Titanium
That's a relief that I'm not loosing my mind, but that's disappointing that it doesn't have that for the front. How hard would that have been to add to the front too? :(
You'd need to go aftermarket since it's not offered on the BS. Or see if you can adapt them from another platform (Escape, etc.) Either way, expect to invest quite a few dollars in this endeavor, or just learn how to judge the front end when you park. :crackup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
CrazyKZ

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Has anyone added it to the front? Surely there's an add-on someone's made already for that.
Sponsored