Forscan spread sheet

Mlarv

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When I had my F150 and Explorer there was a spread sheet made to show what could be done and things no one was sure of yet. I thought I saw one here for the BS but have not been able to find it again.

I tried searching and keep getting the same threads I have looked though.

can someone help this old guy out and show me where it is please.
Thanks
Mike
Sponsored

OP
OP

Mlarv

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Zolutar

Outer Banks
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport OB+, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
as far as I have been able to tell so far is that only success has been made with the Central configuration settings, where its simple selections and not hex altering as in the past, but we should be looking at Maverick and Escape forums for guidance in Forscan as there are numerous similarities being the shared platform.
The Maverick Truck forum really has been making some progeress with things as that community seems much more involved in modding. Adding the drive modes that werent normally selectable and adding parts and modules and modifying in Forscan to enable them. But so far it appears no further progress in "software mods" than what we are able to do already ourselves.

Fordson04

Big Bend
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
as far as I have been able to tell so far is that only success has been made with the Central configuration settings, where its simple selections and not hex altering as in the past, but we should be looking at Maverick and Escape forums for guidance in Forscan as there are numerous similarities being the shared platform.
The Maverick Truck forum really has been making some progeress with things as that community seems much more involved in modding. Adding the drive modes that werent normally selectable and adding parts and modules and modifying in Forscan to enable them. But so far it appears no further progress in "software mods" than what we are able to do already ourselves.
I agree with that, the other communities definitely seem to be more involved with modding. I have been able to make some changes looking at escape forum haha. I tried to add drive modes to my big bend but no luck, since it doesnt have the same dual clutch rear as badlands, even though the write was successful no options were selectable LOL, but i wanted to give it a shot and see what i did. I have been able to successfully turn on Intelligent cruise, get rid of the double honk and add the 4wd drive screen to my big bend that's about it.

GulfCoastBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Slowly learning more and more about forscan from this forum. Getting slightly interested in what it can do. I believe I’ve seen Badlands and First Edition have pitch/angle display screen. Something I think would be useful on all trims. Would love to activate that on mine.

what are some other features you all are hoping to activate?

Jess1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Got the ambient light menu to show up, but doesn't do anything.
Best so far is the heated steering icon, Bambi mode, dbl honk, auto stop (which still comes in in eco, but not normal), and seatbelt chimes...

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I understand the basics of Forscan - being able to go into the computer and change certain settings like the auto stop/start feature.

I'd love to see a complete list of what can be added/changed/omitted but I don't even have mine yet so I'm not terribly worried LOL

Two questions I do have, however, are:

1. Does this void warranties? Can't imagine Ford would be thrilled with people "hacking" their computers on wheels.

2. Are there limitations based on trim? For example, I watched a video recently in which a couple added more GOAT modes to their Bronco (not Sport). I was under the assumption that GOAT modes couldn't be added due to mechanical constraints (differentials and whatnot) and not the computer.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
1. Does this void warranties? Can't imagine Ford would be thrilled with people "hacking" their computers on wheels.
Only if you change something that causes something else to break or malfunction.

2. Are there limitations based on trim? For example, I watched a video recently in which a couple added more GOAT modes to their Bronco (not Sport). I was under the assumption that GOAT modes couldn't be added due to mechanical constraints (differentials and whatnot) and not the computer.
I believe you can activate GOAT modes that did not come activated from the factory, but since your car doesn't have the hardware to take advantage of the mode it won't work as intended.

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Only if you change something that causes something else to break or malfunction.

I believe you can activate GOAT modes that did not come activated from the factory, but since your car doesn't have the hardware to take advantage of the mode it won't work as intended.
Exactly, so what would be the point?

Big Brody

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I agree with that, the other communities definitely seem to be more involved with modding. I have been able to make some changes looking at escape forum haha. I tried to add drive modes to my big bend but no luck, since it doesnt have the same dual clutch rear as badlands, even though the write was successful no options were selectable LOL, but i wanted to give it a shot and see what i did. I have been able to successfully turn on Intelligent cruise, get rid of the double honk and add the 4wd drive screen to my big bend that's about it.

What does the intelligent cruise get you? How did you go about adding it? I'd like to look into it.

Fordson04

Big Bend
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
What does the intelligent cruise get you? How did you go about adding it? I'd like to look into it.
Sorry haven't been on in a while. Had to change settings in several of the modules. The IPC, IPMA and the APIM to turn it on. What intelligent cruise is, is adaptive cruise plus it automatically just speed based of the sign recognition. Its nice but its also hit and miss as you got to watch it sometimes as it will pick up speed limits on side roads sometimes or even school zone that arent active and change your speed.
Sponsored