FordGuy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Does anyone know if the Forscan or Forscan Lite will show the Bronco sport's transmission fluid temperature if get the app on my phone?
Sponsored

Mikemejias

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael Mejias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I understand the basics of Forscan - being able to go into the computer and change certain settings like the auto stop/start feature.

I'd love to see a complete list of what can be added/changed/omitted but I don't even have mine yet so I'm not terribly worried LOL

Two questions I do have, however, are:

1. Does this void warranties? Can't imagine Ford would be thrilled with people "hacking" their computers on wheels.

2. Are there limitations based on trim? For example, I watched a video recently in which a couple added more GOAT modes to their Bronco (not Sport). I was under the assumption that GOAT modes couldn't be added due to mechanical constraints (differentials and whatnot) and not the computer.
I was wondering the same thing. I have an outbanks model. Would I really benefit? Its essentially just a software update correct?

TheDeadlySpaceman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS
I have an outbanks model. Would I really benefit? Its essentially just a software update correct?
The non-Badlands trims (except maybe the Heritage?) don’t have the hardware to use the extra GOAT modes. They weren’t left off as some kind of gatekeeping/paywall move.

Fordson04

Big Bend
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Was it simply an activation, or did you install the hardware? Did you install control buttons?
I already had all the physical hardware. I had adaptive cruise control however the intelligent option was missing even though per the ford build sheets they sent the dealer It was supposed to have it after the June billed dates that year. However mine didn't and the dealership kept saying they were contacting forward but I ended up researching it and looking up a vin from another member here that had intelligent cruise and activating the appropriate fields for the IPC, apim and camera to turn the feature on.