fsjdw2

Badlands
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 GT convertible, 2022BS BL(pending)
How would Repairs be covered if the BS was Used extensively Off-road? I can imagine the suspension would enjoy a “vigorous” workout down some of the trails I intend to do. Would towing be covered off of paved surfaces?
Sponsored

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
How would Repairs be covered if the BS was Used extensively Off-road? I can imagine the suspension would enjoy a “vigorous” workout down some of the trails I intend to do. Would towing be covered off of paved surfaces?
Towing assistance up to $100 per occurrence. Better call MORR or CORR in Utah/AZ or BSFR in WI as they make enough off You Tube and won’t charge you. Otherwise, most off road recovery places won’t turn the starter for less than 100.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
I'm going to guess the towing expense would be on your dime. Ford gives a kinda open to interpretation explanation of "severe off-roading" or "not intended use" for the outs on the off-roading. It isn't clearly defined what is over the edge.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
I just want to thank everyone who emailed us at [email protected] or visited www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com . Also to those who referred their friends/family there as well. We had our busiest month ever selling Ford Service contracts at $50 over cost! We ended up saving our customers over $250,000 from list pricing in August!

We appreciate the opportunity to help!

delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
I just want to thank everyone who emailed us at [email protected] or visited www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com . Also to those who referred their friends/family there as well. We had our busiest month ever selling Ford Service contracts at $50 over cost! We ended up saving our customers over $250,000 from list pricing in August!

We appreciate the opportunity to help!
That's incredible. You make it so easy. Happy customer here!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Our website is now live with access to pricing without requiring any personal information! So a great opportunity to shop coverage and keep your local dealership honest! Our pricing is still $50 over cost!

https://grangerfordextendedwarranty.com/

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Our website is now live with access to pricing without requiring any personal information! So a great opportunity to shop coverage and keep your local dealership honest! Our pricing is still $50 over cost!

https://grangerfordextendedwarranty.com/
Assuming if I bought from you I can add this to the financing when my vehicle is delivered?

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
I looked into a Premium Care plan on Ford’s website and came up with a price of $2,793 for a 5 year, 100k mile plan. Granger’s quote was less than half of that. This is an excellent deal!
Am I correct in saying that your only getting an extra 2 years of coverage since the factory warrenty is 3 years? Or is it 5 years after the facory 36?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Assuming if I bought from you I can add this to the financing when my vehicle is delivered?
Yes, absolutely

Am I correct in saying that your only getting an extra 2 years of coverage since the factory warrenty is 3 years? Or is it 5 years after the facory 36?
All terms and mileage are in total. You can go up to 8 years which is an additional 5 years of coverage.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Yes, absolutely

All terms and mileage are in total. You can go up to 8 years which is an additional 5 years of coverage.
Ford, 5 years 60,000 miles on drive train . 3 years 36,000 miles bumper to bumper. Lincoln 48000 or 4 year bumper to bumper , 6 year or 72000 drive train .

Ford Bronco Sport Ford Bronco Sport Extended Warranty at $25 over Cost!- PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!! 75870E47-D366-436C-8EB8-1D169577598B

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Public Service Announcement

Pricing on service contracts is increasing on October 4th. So if you are on the fence, getting the contract now will save you a few bucks.

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
When we purchase these will they show up on the Ford Pass App?
If we sell the vehicle prior to warranty expiration, is it cancelable?

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Public Service Announcement

Pricing on service contracts is increasing on October 4th. So if you are on the fence, getting the contract now will save you a few bucks.
Hey Granger Ford this question is not a Yes/No question so you might want to modify the question or the allowable answers:

IS YOUR VEHICLE A 4 WHEEL OR ALL WHEEL DRIVE MODEL?

There is no option for 125,000 miles, 8 year, $100 deductible. Why not? Everyone else offers that option.

I did not see an option for first day rental coverage … is that included by default?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
When we purchase these will they show up on the Ford Pass App?
If we sell the vehicle prior to warranty expiration, is it cancelable?
Yes, they will show up. The only caveat is that your name on the contract has to match EXACTLY your name on the Ford pass app.

Yes, they are cancellable as well should you wish to do that down the road.
Sponsored