Megakatx

Big Bend
First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
For people who used their points for a purchase did any of you see the point gone from your account? 1 week later I still have 42k points after using most of them.
As soon I used were removed from my account.. check again or get more stuff hahaha
Sponsored

Jocker

Base
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I keep reading all of you being able to use your rewards points for parts. I have yet to find a ford dealership in my area that knows how to use them for parts. Everyone here basically says you can redeem through service but none of their parts departments have the ability or are even aware of the rewards points.

I have asked Ford Customer Service through their chat feature and got the run around as once you select the part you want you to have to select the dealership nearby to either have installed or delivered than when you get to the check out screen they don't have an option for redeeming points.

What am I doing wrong haha

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I keep reading all of you being able to use your rewards points for parts. I have yet to find a ford dealership in my area that knows how to use them for parts. Everyone here basically says you can redeem through service but none of their parts departments have the ability or are even aware of the rewards points.

I have asked Ford Customer Service through their chat feature and got the run around as once you select the part you want you to have to select the dealership nearby to either have installed or delivered than when you get to the check out screen they don't have an option for redeeming points.

You bring the parts over to service and pay there if you are using the ford pass points.

PTown_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
I purchased floor mats with my points and it still hasn't been taken out. In fact, after checking today I now have more pass points! ??? Not complaining though!

Jocker

Base
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
You bring the parts over to service and pay there if you are using the ford pass points.
So if the Dealership does not have the part in stock that I need. I would assume I request for them to order the part without payment, then when they receive the item, I tell them I need to take it over to the service department to check out? Is this the process that you did?

Will the parts department do this?

Megakatx

Big Bend
First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

You should have to go on site or call the service department (ford dealer) I not posible redeem it online as far I know.

Blizzard35

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Just discovered that Ford Pass Rewards points “can’t” be used for purchases of accessories in Canada! That really blows!

ALC

Outer Banks
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2020 Escape, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
I had over 85000 points which I used when I purchased my Outer Banks, First time dealer had ever used points for car sale. $427.25 in reward points plus $500 cash sale rebate from Ford was a nice Christmas present in April. After 1 week I still have not seen my new 42000 points.

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I had over 85000 points which I used when I purchased my Outer Banks, First time dealer had ever used points for car sale. $427.25 in reward points plus $500 cash sale rebate from Ford was a nice Christmas present in April. After 1 week I still have not seen my new 42000 points.
You registered the car with Ford Pass right? Ours took about 2 weeks.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Snagged some all-weather floor liners today from the dealer; unfortunately I don't have @Theowlhoothoot magic points so my balance dropped right after I got them.

Ceccacci316

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco sport

My salesman said to go through the service department, which means points for parts and installation at probably MSRP.

Ceccacci316

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco sport

My salesman said to go through the service department, which means points for parts and installation at probably MSRP.

Areaman

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I received my points 2 days after entering my vin into the app. I also applied for the ford credit card, and put my 3000 dp on the card. What that got me was 30000 points for the purchase, 11000 points for the first purchase on card, and $100.00 credit for spending $3000.00 in the first 3 months. All total I now have 83000 ford reward points.
Sponsored