Ford owner account and order tracking

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
I'm new to Ford so apologies if this might be obvious to some of you. I setup new Ford owner account a couple of weeks ago. Had BS order submitted for me by the dealer against the same email account I registered with on Ford owner site. Is there any way to track the order status through my Ford owner account? I guess I'm not sure how and when those two, Ford owner account and future vehicle, get linked. Thanks.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Never mind... looks like I just never fully completed the account setup. Was able to access it through the app and/or owner web site now. I see that once I have VIN I can add a vehicle right there. Thanks again.

ktxbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Where exactly do you see the tracking status of your order on the Ford.com website? Under My Account>Reservations & Orders, I see the order date and order number. Is this where I will eventually see the VIN and window sticker? I received an email that my order was scheduled for production week of May 10th. Should the website show this info? Thanks!!

BaseOrBust

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus
Where exactly do you see the tracking status of your order on the Ford.com website? Under My Account>Reservations & Orders, I see the order date and order number. Is this where I will eventually see the VIN and window sticker? I received an email that my order was scheduled for production week of May 10th. Should the website show this info? Thanks!!
Within a few days of the build, they should send you an email with a link that says "Track My Order". It will bring you to a totally different area on their website (Ford Vehicle Order Tracking). That page will also have the downloadable window sticker. My vehicle has been built and is in transit, but if I go to Reservations and Orders, it still shows the order date and order number.

ktxbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Within a few days of the build, they should send you an email with a link that says "Track My Order". It will bring you to a totally different area on their website (Ford Vehicle Order Tracking). That page will also have the downloadable window sticker. My vehicle has been built and is in transit, but if I go to Reservations and Orders, it still shows the order date and order number.
Very helpful! Thanks so much!!
Sponsored