Ford OEM Trailer Hitch Wiring

wmhoneycutt

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!! The local dealership here.... needs a lot of help. I recently finished installing the OEM hitch by myself and noticed the wiring harness didn't come with instructions. After calling them and asking, they seriously told me to "Google it".

OP
OP
bjbena

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!! The local dealership here.... needs a lot of help. I recently finished installing the OEM hitch by myself and noticed the wiring harness didn't come with instructions. After calling them and asking, they seriously told me to "Google it".
#YouNeedToFindANewDealer

I'll be blunt: that dealership is a piece of s**t. They are in the customer service business and are apparently failing miserably. Please mention their name as I'm going to start plugging shi**y dealerships like that along with Tedd Britt Ford of Chantilly.

I want to my local dealership and asked them for the instructions. They were a little confused initially and it took some time but they printed out every page for me with a smile.

wmhoneycutt

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
#YouNeedToFindANewDealer

I'll be blunt: that dealership is a piece of s**t. They are in the customer service business and are apparently failing miserably. Please mention their name as I'm going to start plugging shi**y dealerships like that along with Tedd Britt Ford of Chantilly.

I want to my local dealership and asked them for the instructions. They were a little confused initially and it took some time but they printed out every page for me with a smile.
Haha, yeah, when they sent me a follow up survey, the last question about what they could do to improve the experience... I wrote, "shutting the dealership down was the only way they could improve anyone's experience with them"

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
#YouNeedToFindANewDealer

Gone are the day’s of true customer service , it is like finding the golden key . Very few are into helping someone that has dropped 50 thousand. They do exist but are difficult to come by .Call them out if good and call them out if they are not . That’s the only way a owner will ever know what’s happening in his or her business. I personally do it all the time good or bad . General managers are a grate place to start .
Sponsored

Attachments