805BroncoS

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Another week wasted. We, those with 11/8 build weeks. were waiting for that 'golden' email from Ford stating, "your Bronco is now in production" yet it never came.
Now this article states they are barely starting today!?
11/12 Production

I think we're all in the wrong business to not get this much time off and this many breaks! Push the button on the robots and build these already! It takes more time going through quality & safety control after with the humans that never work.
Glad for those who are finally receiving their long-awaited Bronco/Bronco Sport. Enjoy. We will be joining you.....someday.
Sponsored

bluesoftail

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford does not shut plants down to “take a break” and you don’t just “push a button” and start robots. I work at the Big Bronco plant and they do not like shutting the plants down but in the current climate they have to do it for parts shortages due to the shipping issues this country is having as well as the chip shortage. I understand your frustration but you shouldn’t be so quick to rip on people.

BSPittsburgh

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercury Mariner Premier
Ford does not shut plants down to “take a break” and you don’t just “push a button” and start robots. I work at the Big Bronco plant and they do not like shutting the plants down but in the current climate they have to do it for parts shortages due to the shipping issues this country is having as well as the chip shortage. I understand your frustration but you shouldn’t be so quick to rip on people.
So many people default to thinking everyone elses job is so easy and everyone but them and the people they know are lazy... it is baffling

E229Lt

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 2019 Expedition
So you're assuming workers in Mexico are inherently lazy and would rather lose their pay than work?

cmosuna

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Another week wasted. We, those with 11/8 build weeks. were waiting for that 'golden' email from Ford stating, "your Bronco is now in production" yet it never came.
11/12 Production

I think we're all in the wrong business to not get this much time off and this many breaks! Push the button on the robots and build these already! It takes more time going through quality & safety control after with the humans that never work.
Glad for those who are finally receiving their long-awaited Bronco/Bronco Sport. Enjoy. We will be joining you.....someday.
This is the worst and most uninformed hot take I've seen in awhile.

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I get the frustration but are you that out of touch with reality??
There’s a global shortage of products across the board, quit kicking and screaming you can’t get your bronco. You aren’t the only one waiting …

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
If you special order a Bronco Sport expect delays, poor communication, or no communication. It is going to happen and its a tough wait with a lot of pain/frustration along the way. Have low expectations because delays are going to happen due to global supply chain and labor shortage crisis with no end in sight any time soon.

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
11/12 Production

You just recently ordered your Bronco Sport and already you are crying and having a temper tantrum. There are those of us in this forum that ordered a 2021MY and are still waiting for them to arrive. Put your big boy pants on and just suck it up and wait just like the rest of us have.