First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Given demand I bet the demo vehicles sell for MSRP or more with a line of buyers willing to pay....thats my guess....

OP
OP

jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Guilia, LR Disco 5, RAV4 Adv, Soon Bronco Spt
Given demand I bet the demo vehicles sell for MSRP or more with a line of buyers willing to pay....thats my guess....
Had a dealer try to sell me one for stricter plus a bunch of bs carpet cleaning ($500) and wouldn’t take my xplan discount. Not to mention the car was filthy inside and out. And they were totally jerks to try and deal with.

A better dealer, with good people and a fair deal got my business instead.

Petes

Badlands
First Name
Petes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Limited
The demand has been nuts. I emailed the salesperson who handled my order today regarding a BL+BL tester they had on their lot. A family member of mine wanted to go check it out today and maybe submit an order. The rep told me that the BL was sold already and only had a Big Bend tester left.

Bonus-
Pictures I took of the tester a few weeks ago.
Ford Bronco Sport Ford allowing mannequins to be sold 03D93A51-44ED-4C9F-9379-C06D3B6C7527

Ford Bronco Sport Ford allowing mannequins to be sold F3142987-15B4-439F-A37D-D728016F0D5C

neosolidus

Badlands
First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3,Jeep Wrangler JLemon
I stopped by a local dealer to check out a BB they have in the lot which just came for sale with 64XX miles and want full MSRP plus some upgrade that they decided to do.

Lets just say they have a couple of BASE broncos for north of $40kafter their "upgrades".

neosolidus

Badlands
First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Ford allowing mannequins to be sold BBPricey

As they say, a picture says more than 1000 words and I am sure they will sell, just not to me.

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Ford allowing mannequins to be sold BBPricey

As they say, a picture says more than 1000 words and I am sure they will sell, just not to me.
Hard to see, but those don’t appear to be BS Base units, the one stock pic is a Badlands, but the other two look like Big Bend packages. With the exception of the front grills, am I seeing that correctly? Wild on the pricing though, I’m curious as to what they did to them to justify the pricing.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
$2968 below MSRP for my BL + BL w/Assist+ and towing, no wheel and tire upgrade. Mannequin with 950 total miles, I pick it up on Friday AM. Shop HARD, guys and girls!

OP
OP

jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Guilia, LR Disco 5, RAV4 Adv, Soon Bronco Spt
Hard to see, but those don’t appear to be BS Base units, the one stock pic is a Badlands, but the other two look like Big Bend packages. With the exception of the front grills, am I seeing that correctly? Wild on the pricing though, I’m curious as to what they did to them to justify the pricing.
I believe to get to that price they ask you to bend over.
$2968 below MSRP for my BL + BL w/Assist+ and towing, no wheel and tire upgrade. Mannequin with 950 total miles, I pick it up on Friday AM. Shop HARD, guys and girls!
Did they make you buy all the roof rack accessories that ford says they "have to sell with it"?

neosolidus

Badlands
First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
they are all base that they modified to be "better than badlands"

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I believe to get to that price they ask you to bend over.

Did they make you buy all the roof rack accessories that ford says they "have to sell with it"?
The dealership did include the OE Roof Rails on mine, that was included on the Window Sticker.

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
It looks like they list an additional $13k for the Waldoch North Shore Addition, which is a lot of custom add-ons.
Actually, quite a few of these have gone through some alteration by Woldach. That's why their pricing is so much higher.

neosolidus

Badlands
First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep they added heated seats, parking sensors, wireless charger, wheels,a lift, a few badges and tacked on a ridiculous price for a base model and are trying to sell that to the average consumer.

What they are offering is basically what you would get on a badlands model, don't get me wrong there are certain customers who like buying a base model and taking it to a shop and paying a kidney to make it unique, but I don't think that a dealer should be buying a base and adding the feature that would come with the premium version, which then means if a regular person buy this they are going to be terribly underwater because their vehicle will always be priced as a base for resale or trade in, which it is normal for those who are used to modifying vehicles but not for your average person.
Sponsored