Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Is everyone aware that there is a Ford+Alexa app available that gives you all the features of Alexa (including Amazon Music) in your vehicle? I won't try to give all the details here, but if you have Alexa in your home, I would definitely recommend looking it up online.
Sponsored

SeanMcNally

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
This has some really cool smart home implications. For those of us who have HomeKit devices I suppose it doesn’t make a difference, but we use Alexa as our hub. Really cool to be able to adjust lights or house temperature on your way home, or from your driveway.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Is everyone aware that there is a Ford+Alexa app available that gives you all the features of Alexa (including Amazon Music) in your vehicle? I won't try to give all the details here, but if you have Alexa in your home, I would definitely recommend looking it up online.
Yeah. I believe the compatibility with the BS came out in early 2020.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Wonder if you can ask Alexa from an Echo in your home to start your Bronco. Theoretically, if the Bronco has an Alexa app and is compatible, they could implement this feature. Would be really neat.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Wonder if you can ask Alexa from an Echo in your home to start your Bronco. Theoretically, if the Bronco has an Alexa app and is compatible, they could implement this feature. Would be really neat.
I think you can with Ford Pass...... have to try it tomorrow.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
You can start the car with Ford Pass. Not with Alexa. One great feature, if you have Amazon Music, you, can have her play just about anything.
Haven't tried it yet........ but

Start Engine “Alexa, ask FordPass to start my car with PIN 1234.”
Edit: I did get fordpass setup with pin with Alexa.......... more tomorrow

UPDATED:
Works with Alexa, can remote start. “Alexa, ask FordPass to start my car with PIN 1234”

Last edited:

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
You can start the car with Ford Pass. Not with Alexa. One great feature, if you have Amazon Music, you, can have her play just about anything.
Actually, yes you can. You have to enable the Alexa FordPass skill. Once you have done that, all you have to do is say "Alexa, ask FordPass to start my car with PIN xxxx."

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
I don't think you get all of the features of a home echo, like asking it questions that require google searches.
But the ability to play amazon music is a great tool. 100 times better than the crap android auto amazon music app.

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I can do this with my Google Home, I imagine I could do it with Alexa too.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
I don't think you get all of the features of a home echo, like asking it questions that require google searches.
But the ability to play amazon music is a great tool. 100 times better than the crap android auto amazon music app.
I was wrong. Just checked tonight and you can ask it general questions as well as addresses to locations which pop up on the screen which can be transferred over to the navigation.
Fantastic tool

OP
OP
Barry S.

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I was wrong. Just checked tonight and you can ask it general questions as well as addresses to locations which pop up on the screen which can be transferred over to the navigation.
Fantastic tool
I though so but I wasn't sure. Thanks for the follow up.
Sponsored