Ericnovitskiy

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I own a base model. If I’m not mistaking the base is the only model that does not have fog lights. One day I say a bronco sport (not base model) and really liked the yellow amber fog lights. Does anyone know if it’s even possible to install fog lights on base Either at an aftermarket garage or dealer. Is the proper wiring for the fog lights on the base? If anyone knows
Sponsored

ShaneGTA

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport and a 2022 Edge ST
Mine doesn't have them either. I don't know why but the dealer ordered my 2022 Big Bend without the convenience package which would have included the fog light and other items. I'm looking to add fog lights as well. Every You Tube video I've come across so far is replacing and upgrading existing fog lights. I haven't checked myself but I'm wondering the same thing. Is the wire harness has the plug for them where they are supposed to be just behind the bumper.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
probs have to buy the lamps, and the harness, and the brackets, then cut the openings out of the bumper. remove and reinstall bumper etc. just maybe buy some aftermarket lights, i'm also a base model and i dont miss fog laps tbh.
Sponsored