Nudge bar with fog lights ... aftermarket ideas for base model BS?

RodNSA

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
I got a great deal on my new 2022 base model BS and was ok with the standard equipment since it was an upgrade from what was in my old Jeep Wrangler ... but UNFORTUNATELY, it doesn't have fog lights. Any ideas for a nudge bar / bull bar that has fog lights and is not too bad of an install??? Do they all require having to remove the existing stock bumper. Ideas without breaking the bank??? (Showing pic of my BS so you can see the look I'm going for ... so far, at least.
Thanks!!!
Ford Bronco Sport Nudge bar with fog lights ... aftermarket ideas for base model BS? Screenshot_20230211_151843
Sponsored

Alfa 2407

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It looks good, I can definitely sew the look working for you, the only real concern is that if you live in a state requiring front license plates it would interfere with the fog lights in which case I would recommend the rough country bumper, it's fog light mounts are up above the plate brackets

JohnSilver

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Nudge bar with fog lights ... aftermarket ideas for base model BS? PXL_20230710_030740671.PORTRAIT
Ford Bronco Sport Nudge bar with fog lights ... aftermarket ideas for base model BS? PXL_20230716_013527097.PORTRAIT

Rally innovations makes a light bar that is really easy to install. Does require some cutting of the bumper but super easy to do with Dremel tool. After that it can be mounted and bolted on one man job, no need to remove bumper. Can install various lights, definitely more if a slim profile then a bull bar but it's an easy install. Runs around $360 but I got lucky and found a good deal from a friendly user on here and picked it up a bit cheaper. Can also run front license no issues

I'm trying our various lights to see what I like best. Got a few diff sets coming in to try 😁
Sponsored