Alaskanman

Big Bend
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco sport
Hey everyone, I’m new here. I just received the production date for my 2022 Big Bend. I was wondering what’s the difference between the Floor Liners – Front and Rear (with Carpet Mats) and the Floor Liners – Front and Rear (without Carpet Mats).
Sponsored

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Welcome! I think fall it means is (with carpet mats) means your vehicle will come with both floor liners and a set of carpet mats, while (without Carpet Mats) means you just get the floor liners. Of course my dealer didn’t include either. Thankfully the floor liners are easy to find in accessories. I’ve never turned up a listing for the carpet mats, but presumably you must be able to buy them separately.

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
Hey everyone, I’m new here. I just received the production date for my 2022 Big Bend. I was wondering what’s the difference between the Floor Liners – Front and Rear (with Carpet Mats) and the Floor Liners – Front and Rear (without Carpet Mats).
I don't think the big Bend come with either one. Save your money and don't get them from Ford. The ford mats don't go under the gas pedal.

My OB came with carpet mats that I'll never use.

I bought these for $130: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08VDRH49S?psc=1
They fit great and keep everything contained even in the Northern Michigan winter. I've had both Weathertech and Husky liners and these are just as good, actually better than the Huskys, for half the price.

mlgators

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Welcome! I think fall it means is (with carpet mats) means your vehicle will come with both floor liners and a set of carpet mats, while (without Carpet Mats) means you just get the floor liners. Of course my dealer didn’t include either. Thankfully the floor liners are easy to find in accessories. I’ve never turned up a listing for the carpet mats, but presumably you must be able to buy them separately.
That’s exactly what my dealer told us when we ordered. With carpet mats means you get the floor liners that are rubber and carpet mats. We decided to go that route because I wanted that option (rubber when we went to the beach and carpet for a softer, less rugged option).

Reactions: MJE

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I don't think the big Bend come with either one. Save your money and don't get them from Ford. The ford mats don't go under the gas pedal.

They fit great and keep everything contained even in the Northern Michigan winter. I've had both Weathertech and Husky liners and these are just as good, actually better than the Huskys, for half the price.
+1 for SmartLiners!

I bought the OEM BS mats because I liked the appearance but they don't offer the coverage of Husky or WeatherTech mats. I ordered a set of SmartLiners for my wife's 2020 Escape and they fit like a glove. I particularly like that they snap onto the OEM studs. The WeatherTech mats seem to be of a slightly higher quality material but not worth the extra money, IMHO.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
as the above posts state, some liners dont go under the pedals. this means youll get junk falling behind. just something to consider, the higher it goes up at the front back and side to side the better.
i have weathertechs and love em.

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
as the above posts state, some liners dont go under the pedals. this means youll get junk falling behind. just something to consider, the higher it goes up at the front back and side to side the better.
i have weathertechs and love em.
I also went with weathertech, just installed them on Monday. Really happy with them, they fit great and they are tough. My badlands came only with carpet mats, but I never even took them out of the bag

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I bought the rubber floor liners from Ford dealer with the Ford Pass points that you get when you buy the vehicle. So I got them for free. But if I could have figured out that "with carpets mats" thing before I probably would have added to option when ordering.

Alistar

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I bought the rubber floor liners from Ford dealer with the Ford Pass points that you get when you buy the vehicle. So I got them for free. But if I could have figured out that "with carpets mats" thing before I probably would have added to option when ordering.
Some BS comes with carpet floor and some with rubberized floor. If you're looking for front liners is asking you which kind of floor do you have.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
That’s exactly what my dealer told us when we ordered. With carpet mats means you get the floor liners that are rubber and carpet mats. We decided to go that route because I wanted that option (rubber when we went to the beach and carpet for a softer, less rugged option).
That was my thought too, but the dealer told me he’d throw in the floor liners through their parts. So that means I probably miss out on the carpeted mats. Which is fine too for the amount I’d use them here. But I actually think having the carpet removable like that over the rubber flooring is about the perfect way to do a vehicle.

mlgators

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That was my thought too, but the dealer told me he’d throw in the floor liners through their parts. So that means I probably miss out on the carpeted mats. Which is fine too for the amount I’d use them here. But I actually think having the carpet removable like that over the rubber flooring is about the perfect way to do a vehicle.
I agree with you. That’s why we bought the higher package with the carpet mats. I definitely wanted that option.

Reactions: MJE

Ramseyi

Badlands
First Name
Ramsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands

I have my badlands with rubber flooring, I wish I knew that early before I bought the one from ford, its expensive and does not cover the full gas pedal floor, it only covers your heel toe. well basically its free item for me because I used my ford pass rewards.

Dave H

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Her 21 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, My 21 Escape SE
We ordered the no carpet liners front/back when we order my wife's BS OB and love them.

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I have my badlands with rubber flooring, I wish I knew that early before I bought the one from ford, its expensive and does not cover the full gas pedal floor, it only covers your heel toe. well basically its free item for me because I used my ford pass rewards.
Just in case anyone is curious, the weathertech liners do cover the area under the gas pedal completely. That's the main reason I went weathertech over the Ford liners

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I believe a few of the "uncontrolled acceleration" incidents in the past were attributed to floor mat interference with the accelerator pedal.
Sponsored

Last edited: