• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Florida Floor Liners for Carpet.

younglefthander

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport / Maverick
I have a front and back set of the All weather Floor Liners for the carpeted Bronco Sport. Got these 3 weeks ago and this weekend traded in the BS for a Maverick. I am in Orlando if interested for pick to save shipping.
Will do $100 + shipping or I am in Orlando if interested for pick up to save shipping. Just DM me.
Ford Bronco Sport Floor Liners for Carpet. 2022-02-13 15.49.11
Ford Bronco Sport Floor Liners for Carpet. 2022-02-13 15.49.37
Ford Bronco Sport Floor Liners for Carpet. 2022-02-13 15.50.28
Sponsored

rootdoc

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I don't need them as I ordered the mats with the car, hope to take delivery this week. Did you need more inside space or truck bed space, and thus the reason for the trade-in for the Maverick? Just curious.

OP
OP
younglefthander

younglefthander

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport / Maverick
The BS was a really fun vehicle to drive. Ok size for us but wasn’t my daily drive and I couldn’t put my golf bag in the back without laying down the seat. We sold our CX-5 last Sept. and made $$ on it, saw the BS and liked it. But my wife doesn’t work so it didn’t get many miles on it and she can take it or leave it. We wasn’t planning to trade in the BS but thought we see what the dealer would offer. They hit our number so we pulled the trigger. I have a 2013 Camry so she is going to drive that when she needs too. As for the Maverick, I ordered in June a Lariat and I love it. For my commute it is perfect. On a whem I order a XLT in July as well. My wife loves it, which surprised me. So we will end up buying a second Maverick. So the BS would’ve been going anyway.

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
Sent you a DM
Sponsored