Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX, 2019 Ranger Lariat Screw
Same shoddy workmanship can happen in a union factory as well. My special Order '98 Dakota (built on a Monday) was missing a the driver's seat trim and had a defective windshield.
Sponsored

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
Mine did that on about day two. Stuck it back in on day three and put in the tub floor mats and hasn’t happened since. Best guess is that the carpet is about 1cm too narrow.
Mind you, carpet in cars is dumb. So easily ruined.

TEdison

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport OBX / 2020 Lincoln Corsair
Nothing is made in the USA anymore. Although the full size Bronco is manufactured in the US. I have the Bronco Sport on order. Don’t know when I will get it? The Maverick Hybrid looks very tempting? You live in California, so I’m wondering if you have ever built a house and hired laborers or subcontractors? We also don’t know what rules and working conditions are stipulated in the Mexican factory. They are non-union so I’m assuming it’s a modern sweatshop? I’ve been to Hermosillo before and it was April or May and it was 115 degrees F. The place is hotter or equal to Death Valley. Also, hard to say that if the persons BS was baking in the sun like the rest of the parked cars that probably had a lot to do with it…
From what I've read, the plant *is* unionized under SINTRAFORD.
Sponsored