Floor carpet pulling away

First Name
Rose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Having my bronco for only 3 months ans the carpet is pulling away. Had it fixed and two weeks later, it's doing it again. Back in next week. The first time was worse (second pic), but sure this will get worse as time goes on. Anyone else with this issue? Both sides!

UPDATE - They are replacing the whole carpet which entails taking upall the seats and center console.

Ford Bronco Sport Floor carpet pulling away image

Ford Bronco Sport Floor carpet pulling away 91A75A62-06CB-4B24-8994-C7EE32AB727B

Ford Bronco Sport Floor carpet pulling away 6E12C4DA-9864-4F94-B36F-636272A293A8
Sponsored

Last edited:

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Having my bronco for only 3 months ans the carpet is pulling away. Had it fixed and two weeks later, it's doing it again. Back in next week. The first time was worse (second pic), but sure this will get worse as time goes on. Anyone else with this issue? Both sides!

Ford Bronco Sport Floor carpet pulling away 91A75A62-06CB-4B24-8994-C7EE32AB727B

Ford Bronco Sport Floor carpet pulling away 6E12C4DA-9864-4F94-B36F-636272A293A8
Looks like it wasn't glued properly or it was cut short in the corners ?‍♂ but warranty should definitely cover it. I have the vinyl flooring and the OEM rubber floor mats that curl up on the sides. Might be worth the investment after they fix it again to deter it from happening again

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Nope, mines all good.

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Did you have any aftermarket electronics installed in the vehicle? If so, they may have pulled it back to hide wires, but it wouldn't excuse them for tearing the other side and not securing it properly.

Desert Bronco.

Badlands
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Schwinn Beach Cruiser,

Hecho in Hermosillo. De Nada. Tengas un buen dia! Jaja

Desert Bronco.

Badlands
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Schwinn Beach Cruiser,
So... because it wasn't manufactured in the US, that's somehow the reason for the adhesion failure?

Wow. Surprised you were willing to buy a BS, given that BS.
Nothing is made in the USA anymore. Although the full size Bronco is manufactured in the US. I have the Bronco Sport on order. Don’t know when I will get it? The Maverick Hybrid looks very tempting? You live in California, so I’m wondering if you have ever built a house and hired laborers or subcontractors? We also don’t know what rules and working conditions are stipulated in the Mexican factory. They are non-union so I’m assuming it’s a modern sweatshop? I’ve been to Hermosillo before and it was April or May and it was 115 degrees F. The place is hotter or equal to Death Valley. Also, hard to say that if the persons BS was baking in the sun like the rest of the parked cars that probably had a lot to do with it…

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
carpets arent glued. looks like poor install.
warranty will cover it. cant say i've ever seen that.
looks like your foot is rubbing near the sill plate and dead pedal area, maybe tugging on it getting in and out, maybe?

ford plants (even in mexico) are def not sweatshops.

OP
OP
First Name
Rose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
carpets arent glued. looks like poor install.
warranty will cover it. cant say i've ever seen that.
looks like your foot is rubbing near the sill plate and dead pedal area, maybe tugging on it getting in and out, maybe?

ford plants (even in mexico) are def not sweatshops.

OP
OP
First Name
Rose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Yes I know it's not glued. They put extra padding under it the first time. The other side is doing it, but not as bad and not many ppl sit in passenger side. My foot is on dead petal, but definitely shouldn't be doing this. Like rug was cut short.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
Yes I know it's not glued. They put extra padding under it the first time. The other side is doing it, but not as bad and not many ppl sit in passenger side. My foot is on dead petal, but definitely shouldn't be doing this. Like rug was cut short.
i agree, shouldnt be doing it.
warranty will cover that ??

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
We also don’t know what rules and working conditions are stipulated in the Mexican factory. They are non-union so I’m assuming it’s a modern sweatshop?
That's all just, wrong. So easily, verifiably, wrong.

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd