B5G4B

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO SPORT
So I finally got this installed. I love it. I promised I would give the guys at Flatout a full review so here goes. First of all, they are super available by chat on their website. They answered tons of questions for me before purchase, during, and after install. Once I purchased the kit, it arrived in 2 days. This stuff is quality. They guys at my shop mentioned a few times how it just looks better and is heavier than what they normally install. Hereā€™s what you getā€¦ā€¦

Ford Bronco Sport Flatout Suspension Level Lift Full Review! IMG_2288

The install was super straightforward. Directions were included in the kit. My shop charged me for 3 hrs labor plus the alignment. The adjustable rear perches made it super easy to adjust. I had mine set to a half inch higher than the front to keep factory geometry. Hereā€™s what they look like installedā€¦

Ford Bronco Sport Flatout Suspension Level Lift Full Review! IMG_2494

Itā€™s just a couple inches higher, but I couldnā€™t believe how different it looks. These are the Falken upgrades from Ford. Will probably eventually get bigger tires but these are fine for now. And the ride is super smooooth! Thanks to Flatout for a great experience! Hereā€™s a few pics of the finished productā€¦ā€¦

Ford Bronco Sport Flatout Suspension Level Lift Full Review! IMG_2499

Ford Bronco Sport Flatout Suspension Level Lift Full Review! IMG_2500

Ford Bronco Sport Flatout Suspension Level Lift Full Review! IMG_2498

Ford Bronco Sport Flatout Suspension Level Lift Full Review! IMG_2501
Sponsored

Flatout Suspension

Outer Banks
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flatoutsuspension.net
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX
Thank you very much!

I know a lot of people sit on the fence waiting for other brave souls to report back. We sold out of our first run pretty quickly, so hopefully the flood gates open now!

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So I finally got this installed. I love it. I promised I would give the guys at Flatout a full review so here goes. First of all, they are super available by chat on their website. They answered tons of questions for me before purchase, during, and after install. Once I purchased the kit, it arrived in 2 days. This stuff is quality. They guys at my shop mentioned a few times how it just looks better and is heavier than what they normally install. Hereā€™s what you getā€¦ā€¦

Ford Bronco Sport Flatout Suspension Level Lift Full Review! IMG_2288

The install was super straightforward. Directions were included in the kit. My shop charged me for 3 hrs labor plus the alignment. The adjustable rear perches made it super easy to adjust. I had mine set to a half inch higher than the front to keep factory geometry. Hereā€™s what they look like installedā€¦

Ford Bronco Sport Flatout Suspension Level Lift Full Review! IMG_2494

Itā€™s just a couple inches higher, but I couldnā€™t believe how different it looks. These are the Falken upgrades from Ford. Will probably eventually get bigger tires but these are fine for now. And the ride is super smooooth! Thanks to Flatout for a great experience! Hereā€™s a few pics of the finished productā€¦ā€¦

Ford Bronco Sport Flatout Suspension Level Lift Full Review! IMG_2499

Ford Bronco Sport Flatout Suspension Level Lift Full Review! IMG_2500

Ford Bronco Sport Flatout Suspension Level Lift Full Review! IMG_2498

OEM or stiff springs?

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Can you do a measurement at the door joint weā€™re they meet, from the ground up to the bottom of the molding. Thanks
Ford Bronco Sport Flatout Suspension Level Lift Full Review! IMG_1048

OP
OP

B5G4B

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO SPORT
Got the comfort springs

Bato001

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands Hot Pepper Red
Your Sport looks bad ass!!!!

OP
OP

B5G4B

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO SPORT
Your Sport looks bad ass!!!!
Thank you. Totally love it and the lift really did change the look. More stuff coming soon Iā€™ll post in a few weeks when Iā€™m done!

OP
OP

B5G4B

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO SPORT
Can you do a measurement at the door joint weā€™re they meet, from the ground up to the bottom of the molding. Thanks
Ford Bronco Sport Flatout Suspension Level Lift Full Review! IMG_1048
I would be happy to but you are going to have to explain to me exactly what that means. Sorry. šŸ˜

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I would be happy to but you are going to have to explain to me exactly what that means. Sorry. šŸ˜
Just looking for a ground clearance, and was interested in that point of reference for the measurements. Thanks
Ford Bronco Sport Flatout Suspension Level Lift Full Review! IMG_0852

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
i would do something like this to mine but i dont feel like we have anyone reputable in my area that i can trust to do a good job. me doing it myself will not happen....anytime i work on vehicles i break them then have to pay to get them fixed, so just easier to pay to do the job right....

still looking but hoping to find that installer one day.

i just had a bad experience with PPF on my Edge, starting to finger on the edges and other things...
also they ripped off my front license plate bracket and wasnt able to re-attach it because they messed the bumper up so bad....i was so upset i got something that worked myself and it is "holding" till i can get someone to fix it right....i didnt let them tough it again. will be looking for another PPF installer in the area to do my Bronco....
unfortunate
Sponsored