Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Dan, which Falkens do you have?
Hey Steve, Falken Wildpeak AT3W 245/65r17. Running at 33psi per the Falken rep out here. Airing down would probably help on the slippery surface but I spend most of my time on plain asphalt, so far. The snow fall here hasn't been that crazy. Some roads on my way to work wind through some heavily treed areas where there's minimal direct sunshine. So the snow gets packed down and gets pretty slick. I find myself sliding around a bit. Spent some time last weekend on a snow filled trail in sand mode, I was impressed with how the Falkens performed.
Sponsored

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Hey Steve, Falken Wildpeak AT3W 245/65r17. Running at 33psi per the Falken rep out here. Airing down would probably help on the slippery surface but I spend most of my time on plain asphalt, so far. The snow fall here hasn't been that crazy. Some roads on my way to work wind through some heavily treed areas where there's minimal direct sunshine. So the snow gets packed down and gets pretty slick. I find myself sliding around a bit. Spent some time last weekend on a snow filled trail in sand mode, I was impressed with how the Falkens performed.
Thanks for the info. We haven’t had much snow as well. My son is in the twin cities and has KO2’s on a FJ Crusier and he loves those in the snow.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
On really nasty snowy icy days I drive my 04’ AWD Escape that’s only FWD now. As the Rotary blade coupler is no longer available and used parts are too risky.
Why you ask ?
It does just fine and I don’t have to worry about some idiot sliding into me.
My 05 Escape was great on the original tires. Generals I think, the last several sets have not been as good. Fun part now is the snow and slush entering in from the area formally known as wheel wells!

baja_bob

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
Years ago I bought a used Festiva to drive back and forth to work, the thing had 13 inch tires probably 5 in wide and it did really good in snow.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Years ago I bought a used Festiva to drive back and forth to work, the thing had 13 inch tires probably 5 in wide and it did really good in snow.
That’s it it’s time for the fiesta st