Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Should also say I'm still gonna give a :thumbsup: to anyone that gets a FE, it's a fine choice, as long as the dealer isn't sticking you with some $4k+ markup over MSRP because it's an FE.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Do we have hard confirmation that the FE is missing features that the Badlands + Badlands contains? Ford's online documentation has not been the greatest. @Granger Ford can you please confirm?

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
Do we have hard confirmation that the FE is missing features that the Badlands + Badlands contains? Ford's online documentation has not been the greatest. @Granger Ford can you please confirm?
For me, it was the other way around. Looking at the details of the BL Package, it had almost everything the FE had. BL+BL is missing the blue leather and decals and black painted aluminum wheels; these cannot be added. And BL+BL is missing some items that can (should) be included as add-ons: 235/65R17 A/T tires, tow package.

Last edited:

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Not yet been watching for that specific question as it seems to have gained traction...I will post as soon as I see something on it...

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
For me, it was the other way around. Looking at the details of the BL Package, it had almost everything the FE had. BL+BL is missing the blue leather and decals and black painted aluminum wheels; these cannot be added. And BL+BL is missing some items that can (should) be included as add-ons: 235/65R17 A/T tires, tow package.
True, I suppose, trading in decals and color interior for Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go and Lane Centering, and Speed Sign Recognition (Available Option) might be a consideration....I'm trying to buy into the new century and have an old 2005 vehicle, if this is a real safety concern then I too may speak to my dealer about changing. Brown interior and as you say, other options are available.

Ford... I hope you're taking note, please add Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go and Lane Centering, and Speed Sign Recognition (Available Option) to the FE!

starofdavid11

First Edition
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Cr-V
I'm getting nervous at the lack of hard info regarding the FE, i just want answers lol, I reserved the FE as i liked the different styling but at the cost of useable features like ACC slight styling changes do not seem worth it. I still have not been able to convert my reservation into an order so I do have some time to make a decision.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Canceled my FE order Friday and converted a Badlands + Badlands reservation to an order yesterday. Saved $2K and got the inside/outside colors I wanted. Turns out the Badlands package includes the power moonroof I thought I was giving up.

TXArchitect

First Edition
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
First time Bronco guy. Reserved my First Edition on 07.14.2020 Order#10161487 Supposedly being delivered end of November/beginning of December according to my Dealer here in Texas.

TXArchitect

First Edition
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Canceled my FE order Friday and converted a Badlands + Badlands reservation to an order yesterday. Saved $2K and got the inside/outside colors I wanted. Turns out the Badlands package includes the power moonroof I thought I was giving up.
Not a fan of the blue interior of the FE. Cool to get the Cyber Orange trim on inside and out with Badlands. I might change mine too.

TXArchitect

First Edition
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
JamesT you are correct in the online configurator. Now look at the "Badlands" order guide and it mentions "Not available on First Edition"
Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread 1595461693529
Another note is the full size spare. Their website says mini spare. I will be disappointed if I get a donut instead of full wheel/tire spare.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
Another note is the full size spare. Their website says mini spare. I will be disappointed if I get a donut instead of full wheel/tire spare.
This was one of many inconsistencies I'm sure you've noted, but I thought it had been resolved that the FE would have a full size spare.

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
May need the tow package for a full size spare, but that still isn't clear..

starofdavid11

First Edition
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Cr-V
Did you do this as a part of the order creation or did you need to create a whole new reservation?

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I can understand Ford not having all of the specifics on the FE 2/4 door since production is a ways out but it's unacceptable to leave us in the dark for FE Sport orders that have been placed. I may need to make another order for the Badlands + Badlands package.
Sponsored