Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Let’s get this started for all things First Edition! If you reserved a First Edition what’s your number and date?
Mine is 10228519, snuck in on 7/15, they must have filled up soon after. Any way to decipher res number?
Sponsored

MajorTrip

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150
Mine or should I say my wife’s is 10143008. I reserved a few hours after the the unveiling. Going this afternoon to the dealership to do the official order.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
I haven’t heard from my dealer yet. I am a little concerned about what is included. another thread mentioned that first edition is missing some festures from badlands. There are a number of grayed out boxes in the first edition spec sheet. Confusing.

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
I haven’t heard from my dealer yet. I am a little concerned about what is included. another thread mentioned that first edition is missing some festures from badlands. There are a number of grayed out boxes in the first edition spec sheet. Confusing.
Seems like the Sport first edition has a few included electronics, which is why some of those boxes are greyed out, custom graphics on the side, and exclusive rims. That's it.

VBronco

First Edition
First Name
Victoria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Mine or should I say my wife’s is 10143008. I reserved a few hours after the the unveiling. Going this afternoon to the dealership to do the official order.

What was the ordering experience like?

VBronco

First Edition
First Name
Victoria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Order mine on the 14th, did receive a call from my dealership last week but haven't been able to connect..hoping they can answer a few questions about options. Overall excited, and wish I had more information !

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went through the configurator to assess difference between First Edition and Badlands with Badlands package. From what i could see, First Edition includes
  • Roof Rack Crossbars
  • Decals and grille
  • Windshield Wiper De-icer
  • Dual-Zone electronic Automatic Temp Control
  • Remote Start System
  • Auto-dimming rear view mirror
  • Power Moonroof
  • WIreless Charging Pad
  • Heated steering wheel
  • 29" tires (vs 28.5")
So maybe its a combo of Badlands + Badlands goodness and Outerbanks comforts. For about $1500 more than Badlands + Badlands.

At least that's how it looks to me.

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
I went through the configurator to assess difference between First Edition and Badlands with Badlands package. From what i could see, First Edition includes
  • Roof Rack Crossbars
  • Decals and grille
  • Windshield Wiper De-icer
  • Dual-Zone electronic Automatic Temp Control
  • Remote Start System
  • Auto-dimming rear view mirror
  • Power Moonroof
  • WIreless Charging Pad
  • Heated steering wheel
  • 29" tires (vs 28.5")
So maybe its a combo of Badlands + Badlands goodness and Outerbanks comforts. For about $1500 more than Badlands + Badlands.

Don't forget the inevitable $4000 over MSRP dealer markup for a limited edition... :D

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
yeah, that would be a deal breaker. Over on the Bronco6G forum, they mentioned Granger Ford in Iowa: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-dealers-no-adm-x-plans-special-discounts-master-list.2010/page-37#post-77466 and there is a spreadsheet showing various options for dealers
Yeah, if you saw it on a dealer lot for the MSRP, sure, but you know it's gonna have a nasty nasty markup unless they aren't selling at all.

Since the pre-orders for first editions are all sold out, all you can hope for is someone that walks on their reservation, and you can grab it.

I still want to sit in one first...

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
For me, this looks like...

• Roof Rack Crossbars - Could buy them separate
  • Decals and grille - Nice, but..
  • Windshield Wiper De-icer -- SoCal
  • Dual-Zone electronic Automatic Temp Control -- Nice, but my wife never returns it to the normal mode
  • Remote Start System -- meh
  • Auto-dimming rear view mirror -- nice
  • Power Moonroof -- nice, but SoCal (hot)
  • WIreless Charging Pad -- nice but also an electronics drain
  • Heated steering wheel -- SoCal
  • 29" tires (vs 28.5") -- unless they really change the stance, which they don't seem to in the photos...

A lot of big question marks there. For MSRP from the deal lot?.. sure. But no more than that.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For me, this looks like...

A lot of big question marks there. For MSRP from the deal lot?.. sure. But no more than that.
that's kinda how i'm feeling right now as well. I agree with your assessments. gotta think on it.

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Looks like Ford oversold FE 2/4 door and ramped up the orders to 7,000 units. Curious if they will do the same to the Sport.

BroncoBoy40

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 F-150 XLT, 97 Mustang GT, 89 Festiva
Has anyone noticed on the FE build sheet the "Rear Underseat storage - Passenger side" is not available on the FE model, however if says its included on ford's website to build your bronco, first edition features?

BroncoBoy40

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 F-150 XLT, 97 Mustang GT, 89 Festiva
BTW, reserved my FE 7/14 in the evening, 10221484. This would be my 3rd bronco I've had since a 78 Custom and 91 Eddie Bauer.
Sponsored