Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Has anyone driving a first edition bronco gotten a call from Ford motor co asking if they have the received crossbars and have not been charged for them, they were supposed to be part of the first edition trim at no charge .Mine was listed on my window sticker at a charge of 350.00 then added on to the price of the bronco ,I think Ford is owning us 350.00 each (.Check please) A number of owners have been called in the last two days. Watch for your call.
Sponsored

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Has anyone driving a first edition bronco gotten a call from Ford motor co asking if they have the received crossbars and have not been charged for them, they were supposed to be part of the first edition trim at no charge .Mine was listed on my window sticker at a charge of 350.00 then added on to the price of the bronco ,I think Ford is owning us 350.00 each (.Check please) A number of owners have been called in the last two days. Watch for your call.
On my sticker it said dealer installed option...it's dealership trying to screw you a little.
I was too exited to find FE on a lot that I did not even notice it not being installed. Called dealership later and and of course they were like.. o yea yea come back and get it. When I got there sales guy told parts ppl my vin and I got a box of crossbars.
Call your sales guy.

Scott_NYC

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
It was also listed as a dealer installed option on my first edition window sticker even though it was supposed to come standard. However, it was not installed at the time I bought it, I found out afterwards. They installed it a month later. It looks great but most parking lots try to charge me extra on parking because of it [because of the added height, it is considered oversized] :(

Ford Bronco Sport First edition crossbars ? Bronquito

Last edited:

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
It was also listed as a dealer installed option on my first edition window sticker even though it was supposed to come standard. However, it was not installed at the time I bought it, I found out afterwards. They installed it a month later. It looks great but most parking lots try to charge me extra on parking because of it [because of the added height, it is considered oversized] :(

Ford Bronco Sport First edition crossbars ? Bronquito
The crossbars add like...5 or 6" max to the height and they're trying to say that makes it oversized? If you had a cargo box on top or something it would maybe be a bit more understandable...

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
I'm sure your options are limited in NYC, but I wouldn't pay it. Tell the attendant to get stuffed. The antenna is taller than the bars. You can easily take them off if you're not regularly using them too. Don't tip those jerks either, they're taking advantage of you. Do they charge more for a Tahoe because of the added length? These things go into compact spots if you want to.
Sponsored