timhutch

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Hmm, they look super duper similar to these. Keep us posted on how it goes if you get them. I haven't seen anyone install that exact brand yet. It says on the website no drilling or cutting required, so they must be held on with those included retainer clips and that's it. Same as the clipped on Bushwacker flares I believe, but cannot confirm since I have the Airdesign flares.
I installed those on my BS Badlands model with CoPilot 360+ and have no problems.Plus I thought they looked great!

Ford Bronco Sport Fender Flares Bronco Sport After Mods(1)
Sponsored

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I installed those on my BS Badlands model with CoPilot 360+ and have no problems.Plus I thought they looked great!

Looks great . ? Are those 235 or 245 wildpecks .And do you have a lift ?

Ford Bronco Sport Fender Flares A8B403CB-5C3D-403A-B1D4-9671FDAFF889

Ford Bronco Sport Fender Flares C6F6FCB1-62B7-4810-958D-327ED89294DC

Kraken1

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
I have the Ford brand of flares and have to take them off for the winter because the flare on the rear doors fills up inside with sand and salt. Are there any brands that will fit tighter to the door so this does not happen?

timhutch

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks great . ? Are those 235 or 245 wildpecks .And do you have a lift ?

Ford Bronco Sport Fender Flares A8B403CB-5C3D-403A-B1D4-9671FDAFF889

Ford Bronco Sport Fender Flares C6F6FCB1-62B7-4810-958D-327ED89294DC
Hi, yes. Tires are 245/70/R17 Wildpeaks. I have the 1 3/4" lift from Woolworth Motorsports and the aluminum front skid plate from Rally Innovations. Had to do some some minor trimming on the inner front fenderwells to get them to fit with no rubbing, but I enjoy aggressive off-roading and I'm pretty happy with the extra ground clearance.

Reactions: Jrl

brianloch1974

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
They won't interfere with any of your sensors at all. I don't believe any exist yet that aren't just glued on. Additionally, no OEM flares exist. They're all dealer installed options once your built BS arrives and none are installed at the factory. Not sure which of your options prevented you from adding flares, but the system is nitpicky about certain options going together even though they work just fine in reality. My dealer warned me I couldn't do flares and mud flaps together, but with a bit of hidden creative trimming, voila. Hope this helps.
Ford Bronco Sport Fender Flares 20210807_094321
What flares are those? Look great. 👍🏻

brianloch1974

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
They won't interfere with any of your sensors at all. I don't believe any exist yet that aren't just glued on. Additionally, no OEM flares exist. They're all dealer installed options once your built BS arrives and none are installed at the factory. Not sure which of your options prevented you from adding flares, but the system is nitpicky about certain options going together even though they work just fine in reality. My dealer warned me I couldn't do flares and mud flaps together, but with a bit of hidden creative trimming, voila. Hope this helps.
I don’t see them on their site. Only pick ups

CallMeBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Carbonized Grey Badlands

Do these fit over the standard ones that come already installed or do you have to remove the original ones first?

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Those mudflaps looks great! I might get a pair of these if they are still available by the time I take delivery of my BS someday.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
They install over the original ones.
How much grinding did you have to do in order to fit those 245/70 /17. And is it on the pinch weld on each front wheel only or did the back need also some work . I have 235 now looking to go to 245/70/ 17 , your comments would be appreciated, thanks .

Ford Bronco Sport Fender Flares 346FC0D2-DF48-4558-84F0-45333F3F7781

Ford Bronco Sport Fender Flares 20EB4B3A-5FAA-45C1-A676-0993ACA069D5

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Those mudflaps looks great! I might get a pair of these if they are still available by the time I take delivery of my BS someday.
They are so expensive!!! Glad I got my dealer to throw them into my sale for free, because I was not paying $500 for mud flaps, even if they do look fantastic. Just gonna pull them off my Big Bend and slap them onto the new Badlands.

timhutch

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How much grinding did you have to do in order to fit those 245/70 /17. And is it on the pinch weld on each front wheel only or did the back need also some work . I have 235 now looking to go to 245/70/ 17 , your comments would be appreciated, thanks .

Ford Bronco Sport Fender Flares 346FC0D2-DF48-4558-84F0-45333F3F7781

Ford Bronco Sport Fender Flares 20EB4B3A-5FAA-45C1-A676-0993ACA069D5
Local Ford dealer did the install and they had to grind a bit at the rear side of the front wheel wells only. Here's some pictures that Robbie Woolworth (who makes the kits) posted here showing the recommended trimming. I've had it installed for about 3 months now and so far am very happy. Wheeled it pretty hard a few times and nothings broken and no weird noises.

Ford Bronco Sport Fender Flares Bronco Sport Front Wheelwell Trim(4)
Ford Bronco Sport Fender Flares Bronco Sport Front Wheelwell Trim(3)
Ford Bronco Sport Fender Flares Bronco Sport Front Wheelwell Trim(2)
Ford Bronco Sport Fender Flares Bronco Sport Front Wheelwell Trim(1)

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
They are so expensive!!! Glad I got my dealer to throw them into my sale for free, because I was not paying $500 for mud flaps, even if they do look fantastic. Just gonna pull them off my Big Bend and slap them onto the new Badlands.
😲 that is alot for mud flaps...
Sponsored