tifpwg

Outer Banks
First Name
Tif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I don't know about the rest of you but I'm just tired and fatigued from the whole BS ordering and tracking process.

This is exactly why I decided not to get the rail car info and NOT to track my OB transit from Mexico to Michigan. I just don't need the extra angst.

The delivery date to my dealership is 4/4-4/10. I'm just letting the days pass. Hopefully, my BS will arrive on time and I can get off this "crazy train". Lol. ?
Sponsored

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I don't know about the rest of you but I'm just tired and fatigued from the whole BS ordering and tracking process.

This is exactly why I decided not to get the rail car info and NOT to track my OB transit from Mexico to Michigan. I just don't need the extra angst.

The delivery date to my dealership is 4/4-4/10. I'm just letting the days pass. Hopefully, my BS will arrive on time and I can get off this "crazy train". Lol. ?
Nice! Just a couple weeks now. Share pics once you get it. What did you order? Do you have all your wanted accessories ready to go for day 1? Have fun with the time remaining!

OP
OP
tifpwg

tifpwg

Outer Banks
First Name
Tif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Nice! Just a couple weeks now. Share pics once you get it. What did you order? Do you have all your wanted accessories ready to go for day 1? Have fun with the time remaining!
I ordered OB loaded- area 51. My dealership is installing the roof spoiler and Aeoskin II hood deflector. Thanks for asking ?

Reactions: MJE

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I ordered OB loaded- area 51. My dealership is installing the roof spoiler and Aeoskin II hood deflector. Thanks for asking ?
Nice! I had a hard time not choosing A51 (Silver here, with Gray roof) as it’s such an awesome color! But save for my Mustang, every blue car I’ve owned I’ve wanted gone before their time for whatever odd reason other than the color. So decided not to go with any shade of blue again.

OP
OP
tifpwg

tifpwg

Outer Banks
First Name
Tif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Nice! I had a hard time not choosing A51 (Silver here, with Gray roof) as it’s such an awesome color! But save for my Mustang, every blue car I’ve owned I’ve wanted gone before their time for whatever odd reason other than the color. So decided not to go with any shade of blue again.
I've felt that way with any red vehicle I've gotten! Funny how that works.

Reactions: MJE

BravoAlpha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Expedition MAX Silverado Z71

same. I’m over it. I’ve got plenty of other shit to do.

Trying to process the process doesn’t make it get here any faster.

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Same boat - it’s been shipped, it’ll get here when it gets here, no use stressing myself out at this point.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Or,………you could do what I did waiting on my full-size Bronco 2 door. Ordered as Badlands BS!

JK, you are much closer on your BS than I am on my 2 door. I’m hoping for scheduling ‘24 or 25.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape

Yup. I've unsubscribed to all the "waiting" threads--just doesn't seem like a productive use of time. Instead, troll around online and look at all the farkles you can buy for the Bronco Sport. Now that's a great way to spend an hour!

OP
OP
tifpwg

tifpwg

Outer Banks
First Name
Tif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yup. I've unsubscribed to all the "waiting" threads--just doesn't seem like a productive use of time. Instead, troll around online and look at all the farkles you can buy for the Bronco Sport. Now that's a great way to spend an hour!
Agreed!

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Instead, troll around online and look at all the farkles you can buy for the Bronco Sport. Now that's a great way to spend an hour!
I just floated the idea of a cutting machine with the wife so I can make my own vinyl stickers.

Rygar

Badlands
First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
I ordered my BS BL in mid January and just got a "processing" notification last week. The dealer hasn't heard any other communications from Ford. Been eying up a bright red Willy's Wrangler sitting on the Jeep lot on my drive home from work lately...

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I ordered my BS BL in mid January and just got a "processing" notification last week. The dealer hasn't heard any other communications from Ford. Been eying up a bright red Willy's Wrangler sitting on the Jeep lot on my drive home from work lately...
The dealer can look it up on the Vehicle Visibility Report and know exactly what's going on with it.
Sponsored