Farewell

JeepJudas

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
My buying experience was a cluster. I placed a reserve on a Big Bend and a few hours later was told that it had actually been reserved by someone else already. They shifted my reserve to another one they had coming that was just a different color. When it finally arrived I was told that it had a defect and could not release it to me until Ford had corrective action for it.

Again, I was told that another one had also arrived and there were no recalls on it, so it was mine if I wanted it. Considering all the issues and the low ball on my trade, I told them I would agree if they took $1,000 off the asking price. They refused so I went and bought a Gladiator.

With that said, I have a vinyl black Ford sticker and a black Bronco on order if anyone is interested.
Sponsored

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Yup, looks like the OP did. He coulda got a 4x4 Ranger for less. Guy down the road has a Gladiator.
Not off warranty yet, He’s at 15,000 miles.
SIX warranty repairs so far,, SIX !
Second one it was in the shop for two weeks. The others were all QC issues.
He said it is fun but will be gone before the warranty runs out….

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I’m currently working with two dealerships for the same color Big Bend. One has it listed for $29,715 with a $500 rebate. The dealer left me hanging too long and I left though. Another dealer has it listed for $31,100.

I informed them of the lower price and we ended up comparing window stickers. The only difference that really stood out was that the higher priced one came with floor mats (a less than $200 product). They didn’t come down in price but did go up $2,000 on my trade. I almost made the deal, but told the salesman I needed time to consider.
My buying experience was a cluster. I placed a reserve on a Big Bend and a few hours later was told that it had actually been reserved by someone else already. They shifted my reserve to another one they had coming that was just a different color. When it finally arrived I was told that it had a defect and could not release it to me until Ford had corrective action for it.

Again, I was told that another one had also arrived and there were no recalls on it, so it was mine if I wanted it. Considering all the issues and the low ball on my trade, I told them I would agree if they took $1,000 off the asking price. They refused so I went and bought a Gladiator.

With that said, I have a vinyl black Ford sticker and a black Bronco on order if anyone is interested.
Let's bring in your first and only other message from Oct 15th for everyone... this is where you were competing between 2 dealers and one left you hanging and now the other screwed you. But than you say when it finally came in... What could that have been, a whole 10 days later maybe. You're an idiot cause this isn't making a lot of sense, it reminds me of my nieces lies that build and build. The first time you had to think about it, but now you want us to think you got one but got screwed so you bought a gladiator instead of a BS??? Yeah I call this major BS. Probably couldn't get financing so they showed you the faded yellow dusty pinto out in the way back lot. Best of luck telling stories on the jeep forums

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
It all depends on what you are looking for. I’ve got a Bronco on order but with the allocation issues, I’m ordering a BS to bridge the gap. I almost switched to a Rubicon, but at the end of the day, I’d prefer to stick with the Bronco. @Granger Ford made it very easy to do. It helps to have a great dealer to work with.

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Did I mention that it also didn’t have an engine cover? :crackup:
That had to be the real reason you passed on it. Go ahead, admit it.

OP
OP
JeepJudas

JeepJudas

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Let's bring in your first and only other message from Oct 15th for everyone... this is where you were competing between 2 dealers and one left you hanging and now the other screwed you. But than you say when it finally came in... What could that have been, a whole 10 days later maybe. You're an idiot cause this isn't making a lot of sense, it reminds me of my nieces lies that build and build. The first time you had to think about it, but now you want us to think you got one but got screwed so you bought a gladiator instead of a BS??? Yeah I call this major BS. Probably couldn't get financing so they showed you the faded yellow dusty pinto out in the way back lot. Best of luck telling stories on the jeep forums
Don’t come at me until you learn the difference between then and than.

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Don’t come at me until you learn the difference between then and than.
Nice comeback, but it was probably just auto correct issue from my fat fingers, not an issue with my grammar. If it was true, you should have just posted a picture of your new gladiator to throw in my face but kinda hard to believe you anymore. Farewell but still around ?

OP
OP
JeepJudas

JeepJudas

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Nice comeback, but it was probably just auto correct issue from my fat fingers, not an issue with my grammar. If it was true, you should have just posted a picture of your new gladiator to throw in my face but kinda hard to believe you anymore. Farewell but still around ?
Autocorrect, gotcha. Here’s a little sneak peek for ya. Also, I am still around because I wanted to see if anyone was interested in the items I was giving away.

Ford Bronco Sport Farewell EE2D4F11-A258-418A-9758-95AB2BBE43D5

Underdog1991

Badlands
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Autocorrect, gotcha. Here’s a little sneak peek for ya. Also, I am still around because I wanted to see if anyone was interested in the items I was giving away.

Ford Bronco Sport Farewell EE2D4F11-A258-418A-9758-95AB2BBE43D5
Is the vynil sticker for the Ford logo on the back? If so I'll take it. I can pay you through venmo if you've got the app.

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
At OP, you made the mistake of criticizing the BS and Ford in the same post on a forum full of Ford shills and fanboys.

Bad you. People don’t count here much, only faithfulness to the brand.

Enjoy your Jeep! With luck, you will have grand adventures with it. Remember, brand loyalty is for chumps and a truck is a tool.

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
You should be more abusive. I am sure that with a bit of effort, you could manage it.
Sponsored