AmauryJVL

Big Bend
First Name
Amaury
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
After reading different forum and facebook posts, I upgraded the tires on my BB with the Falken Wildpeak AT3W size 245/65R17, Originally mine came with the upgraded 18 inch wheels but finding AT tires for them was more expensive and difficult to find, the size makes for a great fitment and after some light off roading their was no rubbing or any type of contact to the fenders since I am on the stock suspension, overall pleased with the purchase and hope this information is help to anyone researching for them, will update after the first 5000 miles.

Ford Bronco Sport Falken Wildpeak AT3W 245/65R17 on BB IMG_0059
Ford Bronco Sport Falken Wildpeak AT3W 245/65R17 on BB IMG_0128

Ford Bronco Sport Falken Wildpeak AT3W 245/65R17 on BB IMG_0144
Sponsored

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Great tire. I’m on BL with 1 1/4 lift with mine.

what pressure are you running? Mine came back from the dealer at around 35-38psi cold.

on the forum and various places I see mixed messages about what it means to psi when going up in size.

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

what pressure are you running? Mine came back from the dealer at around 35-38psi cold.

on the forum and various places I see mixed messages about what it means to psi when going up in size.
They ride great tho.

OP
OP
AmauryJVL

AmauryJVL

Big Bend
First Name
Amaury
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

I run them in 33 PSI normal city driving and had them today on sand at 25 PSI

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I must say, I've never much cared for those rims but with a bigger more aggressive tire they look so much better! Reminds me a bit of the stock wheels on the full size Bronco Badlands.

Spartan007

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
After reading different forum and facebook posts, I upgraded the tires on my BB with the Falken Wildpeak AT3W size 245/65R17, Originally mine came with the upgraded 18 inch wheels but finding AT tires for them was more expensive and difficult to find, the size makes for a great fitment and after some light off roading their was no rubbing or any type of contact to the fenders since I am on the stock suspension, overall pleased with the purchase and hope this information is help to anyone researching for them, will update after the first 5000 miles.

Ford Bronco Sport Falken Wildpeak AT3W 245/65R17 on BB IMG_0059
Ford Bronco Sport Falken Wildpeak AT3W 245/65R17 on BB IMG_0128

Ford Bronco Sport Falken Wildpeak AT3W 245/65R17 on BB IMG_0144
Any issues with rubbing or scraping? On/off road, full lock to lock?

OP
OP
AmauryJVL

AmauryJVL

Big Bend
First Name
Amaury
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
5000 mile update, the tires are performing like they should and the ride is nice and compliant. I am very pleased them and if somebody is in the market for them I would recommend them.