ebastow

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Buying used 2021 BSBL with 56,500 miles on it. What warranty can I purchase? Not sure that Granger will sell to me, from what I've read

Update - purchased a 5 year additional 75,000 warranty via the dealer. With the miles this unit had on it, I felt like had to have one
Sponsored

Last edited:

wireman

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Buying used 2021 BSBL with 56,500 miles on it. What warranty can I purchase? Not sure that Granger will sell to me, from what I've read

Update - purchased a 5 year additional 75,000 warranty via the dealer. With the miles this unit had on it, I felt like had to have one
75K additional miles or up to 75K miles?

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
Got it. Aren't CPO vehicles able to get PremiumCare past the 3/36? Just Wondering.
I don't think so after the original warranty has expired. Maybe another variation offered from the local dealer itself.

rms34208

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape 2013 SEL

I suggest you look closely at what is and is not covered. Do require New parts or
remanufactured parts? Do they require and will they pay for Diagnostics or Teardowns to diagnose any issue? This has been a sticking point on some aftermarket warranties. Also what is the deductible and will your mechanic or Dealership accept the warranty. The purchase of an additional warranty has become almost as difficult as the SUV purchase.
Sponsored