mtbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Which years had the hood insulation and which didn't? I have a 2021 Big Bend with no insulation
Sponsored

Mwittke5857

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Sport is basically brand new, dont second guess whats going on with it.
Take it back to the dealer service department and tell them your concern and have them check it out, thats what the warranty is for.
Hopefully you have a good dealer, if not, don't be surprised if they tell you "the sound is normal" or "they all do that" which you know is not true, at least your concern will be on record in case the sound leads to a bigger problem.
too bad I cant double like your reply

spertuit

Big Bend
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Big Bend
I took it to the dealer I purchased it from and they said exactly what you said that this is normal. They said the sound is from the high pressure fuel pump. I told them that the sound like a sewing machine does not occur with my wife’s 2023. They then said for the 2024 Ford removed the hood insulation due to it being a fire hazard and it makes things sound louder and this is normal. When I got home I checked my wife’s 2023 and hers does not have the hood insulation and it does not make that sound. I feel very discouraged now and have lost confidence to the point I don’t know if I will purchase a Ford in the future.
I completely agree. I am at the same point and they also made the comment about some of my complaints being normal operations.
Sponsored