Eibach Sale on Springs, 15% off

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
I thought I'd let everyone know, Eibach is having a sale. The 15% off sale applies to their lift kit, which raises the front 1" and the rear .7", on a Badlands but it also applies to their Barrel type coilover springs, for those of us with Flatout Coilovers that may be considering a spring change, like me, though I'm having no problems with mine, I'm always looking for some perceived improvement.
Update! this appears to be a Black Friday Sale and ends 11/28, also the base Big bend and Outer Banks get more lift, 1.7" in Front and 2.0" in the rear. They said there is enough difference between the Badlands and the other models that different springs are needed.
https://eibach.com/us/search.html?q=Bronco Sport Ford Bronco Sport Eibach Sale on Springs, 15% off 1669218569664
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bluebaru

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
Do you have a direct link to the non-Badlands ones? Can’t seem to find them. Thanks!
I didn't see them either but knew they existed from talking to them earlier this year. Someone on this forum suggested they used the same springs on both the Badlands and non-Badlands but when I asked them about that yesterday they said no, so I suggest you call them on Monday at 800-507-2338, if you are interested in them, while they are on sale.

When I asked about coilovers, in the future, they said they were popular, on the Big Bronco's and a few people had asked about them for the BS and with two completely different sets of springs available, for the BS, maybe it made sense to make coilovers (instead?) I know they would have been my first choice, a few months ago, if they had been available.

For anyone who might be interested, in Eibach Coilovers, in the Future, please call or email them and express your interest.

Freddy Turbina

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I do remember folks talking about them as well, I’ll give them a call to build more interest!

H&R has a set, but seems to be hard to find these days.

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I thought I'd let everyone know, Eibach is having a sale. The 15% off sale applies to their lift kit, which raises the front 1" and the rear .7", on a Badlands but it also applies to their Barrel type coilover springs, for those of us with Flatout Coilovers that may be considering a spring change, like me, though I'm having no problems with mine, I'm always looking for some perceived improvement.
Update! this appears to be a Black Friday Sale and ends 11/28, also the base Big bend and Outer Banks get more lift, 1.7" in Front and 2.0" in the rear. They said there is enough difference between the Badlands and the other models that different springs are needed.
https://eibach.com/us/search.html?q=Bronco Sport Ford Bronco Sport Eibach Sale on Springs, 15% off 1669218569664
Hi Bkubaru, Happy Holidays! Do you have it installed? Are they worth the money. I would be happy just with that extra inch and larger tires in my badlands. How they behave at highway speeds? Thanks for any info you can share!

SgtT11B

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2020 Ford Mustang GT
Whats a bummer with the Eibach's is that it raises the front more than the rear. I wish it was equal all away around.

gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport; 2016 Mustang 2.3
Whats a bummer with the Eibach's is that it raises the front more than the rear. I wish it was equal all away around.
Wow. Never noticed that before. But you're right. I just went to the webpage, but man... three tenths of an inch. That's slight. And I don't really plan on doing heavy towing with this. I really like the fact that they were designed for the Badlands and for use with the OEM shocks and struts. I'm loathe to change anything suspension after having spend way too much money to have my suspension on my Mustang 'dialed in' after lowering it. Once you make a change somewhere, its like an avalanche of other issues that must be addressed. But the fact that these were made with the Badlands in mind, makes me feel that this is most likely the least path of resistance for a small lift.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Once you make a change somewhere, its like an avalanche of other issues that must be addressed.
There's a ton of geometry involved in designing a suspension system. All the parts must fit together at specific angles to work with the other parts in the system. Start changing the angles and all those numbers carefully thought out by the engineers--required parts strength, stress transfer from one part to another, tire alignment/contact patch, etc., etc., etc.--no longer apply. The idea that you can change something "just a little" and not have an impact is appealing, but the reality is the only people who know for sure the full impact of a change are the engineers who designed the system.

gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport; 2016 Mustang 2.3
There's a ton of geometry involved in designing a suspension system. All the parts must fit together at specific angles to work with the other parts in the system. Start changing the angles and all those numbers carefully thought out by the engineers--required parts strength, stress transfer from one part to another, tire alignment/contact patch, etc., etc., etc.--no longer apply. The idea that you can change something "just a little" and not have an impact is appealing, but the reality is the only people who know for sure the full impact of a change are the engineers who designed the system.
Yes. Agreed. This is what I was alluding to but did not elaborate on.
Sponsored