PTown_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
So far this is how I've felt driving past another Sport.

Ford Bronco Sport Driving past a Bronco Sport on the road 8e8b23e6b09cf6fdbf53bcba5626e98ad9337297&rid=giphy
Me too! I even had one drive past me as I turned off the road. I actually rolled down the window to give a big wave. He just looked and kept driving... Alrighty then...?
Sponsored

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.astrobin.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I try to wave if I’m quick enough. Lol.
I drive to Pittsburgh every day for work and I usually only see 1 or 2 BS per week on the road with me.

In Steubenville I see about 5 on a regular basis. One is a Badlands that buddy owns. The other is a red big bend like mine.

I thought about starting a Bronco Sport club for the Ohio Valley too.

M3H7363

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT
Out on my morning bike ride this morning. Saw an Area 51 fancy model with the signature headlights. (Mine's a lowly Big Bend). Anyway, the halo around the headlight on the driver's side wasn't working.

Lufifi

Big Bend
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Out on my morning bike ride this morning. Saw an Area 51 fancy model with the signature headlights. (Mine's a lowly Big Bend). Anyway, the halo around the headlight on the driver's side wasn't working.
I'm a lowly Big Bend too. I'd high five you.

Flash

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I haven't even seen another Bronco Sport in the 5 months I've had mine.

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)
I try to wave if I’m quick enough. Lol.
I drive to Pittsburgh every day for work and I usually only see 1 or 2 BS per week on the road with me.

In Steubenville I see about 5 on a regular basis. One is a Badlands that buddy owns. The other is a red big bend like mine.

I thought about starting a Bronco Sport club for the Ohio Valley too.
That would be AWESOME! I'd Join!

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)
Was the turn signal on? On Many vehicles the daytime light shuts off when the associated turn signal is on. On another note... If I turned the wheel on my Fiat the the driver/fog light would turn on corresponding to the direction of the turn. I cannot tell you how many times people would tell me I had a light out while I had my wheel turned. LOL

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Was the turn signal on? On Many vehicles the daytime light shuts off when the associated turn signal is on. On another note... If I turned the wheel on my Fiat the the driver/fog light would turn on corresponding to the direction of the turn. I cannot tell you how many times people would tell me I had a light out while I had my wheel turned. LOL
I believe that is how my first edition lighting system works.
Ford Bronco Sport Driving past a Bronco Sport on the road 0F1ABA5C-40A7-4F6C-A614-40D4E269D854

CARPDMR

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I agree with your observations, I don’t see too many on the road as of yet, I bought the second unit on the lot but my dealer is not getting the shipments. I also have noticed the about 70% of the drivers I have seen were on the old side

M3H7363

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT
That was probably the problem. He was making a left hand turn at the time. Never gave that a thought.

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I had someone in an 80’s model Bronco honk at me a while back. I usually wave at other BS owners when I see them, response is about 50%.
Sponsored