dparleng

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
I think think this may have been discussed before, but I cannot find a straight answer on this. I have a 2022 Badlands, and want to view the Big Speedometer in the middle of the display, and I cannot seem to get that view. Is this possible, and if so, how?

Also. This is also driving me crazy. Can someone explain what it means when I see the back end of a car in the driver display, and what causes this and why?

I am guessing these are simple questions, but I can't seem to find an answer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
I think think this may have been discussed before, but I cannot find a straight answer on this. I have a 2022 Badlands, and want to view the Big Speedometer in the middle of the display, and I cannot seem to get that view. Is this possible, and if so, how?

Also. This is also driving me crazy. Can someone explain what it means when I see the back end of a car in the driver display, and what causes this and why?

I am guessing these are simple questions, but I can't seem to find an answer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
When the adaptive cruise see's a vehicle in front of you, that's when the image of a old bronco sport is shown.

Also, the "calm screen" will display just the speed.

2021 Ford Bronco Sport - dash display walk through

OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
In the Maverick, in order to display the digital speedometer front and center, I need to turn off the lane keep assist on the turn signal stock and select the calm screen. If I turn on the lane keep, the speedometer then shifts to the right of the screen which I do not like. I'm assuming since the BS and Maverick share the same gauge cluster this method should work for both.

In regards to your rear end of the vehicle showing up on the screen, that's to let you know your following distance on your adaptive cruise control is active. The camera is detecting the vehicle in front of you and is enabling the following distance that you set it to. When there's no cars in front of you, it disappears. In the Maverick, it depicts a second generation Ford F-150 Raptor. It's a cool little Easter egg from Ford if you ask me.

OP
OP

dparleng

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Thank You all. "ScareCrow". I watched the video, and the only way I can get my Badlands to show just the big speedometer is to put the cruise control in "Normal" mode. Otherwise it just shows up small on the right side, even when Lane Keep Assist is off.

Any other suggestions, or is this how it is "supposed" to be?

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Thank You all. "ScareCrow". I watched the video, and the only way I can get my Badlands to show just the big speedometer is to put the cruise control in "Normal" mode. Otherwise it just shows up small on the right side, even when Lane Keep Assist is off.

Any other suggestions, or is this how it is "supposed" to be?
Do you have the 360+ ? I do, so tomorrow I'll check out the calm screen and take a pic for ya's.

OP
OP

dparleng

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Do you have the 360+ ? I do, so tomorrow I'll check out the calm screen and take a pic for ya's.
I do have 360+. Please let me know what you find out. This is driving me nuts.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
I do have 360+. Please let me know what you find out. This is driving me nuts.
With the calm screen and cruise control selected........

Ford Bronco Sport Driver Information Display calm_screen_1

With calm screen and Intelligent or Adaptive cruise control selected........

Ford Bronco Sport Driver Information Display calm_screen_2

You'll get the smaller speed indicator on the right.......
Sponsored