Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Yep, we've all got them. They're from the vehicle being secured during the shipping process. Totally normal. Not drastic enough to be "bubbles" that would compromise the structural integrity of the tire.

OP
OP
LilbroncoS

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Yep, we've all got them. They're from the vehicle being secured during the shipping process. Totally normal. Not drastic enough to be "bubbles" that would compromise the structural integrity of the tire.
Ive had many new cars. And im very picky. None have ever had this problem. Not one

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ive had many new cars. And im very picky. None have ever had this problem. Not one
Then I'd take that up with your dealer. But I don't see this as something to stress over.

OP
OP
LilbroncoS

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Then I'd take that up with your dealer. But I don't see this as something to stress over.
I know structurally its good. Just ugly. And for 30 grand feel like we should get better

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know structurally its good. Just ugly. And for 30 grand feel like we should get better
This just gives you an excuse to throw some beefier tires on your Sport. Save the "ugly" set for spares. 🙂

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
1. Every bronco sport I’ve looked athave had the tire indents, I ran mine for 13,000 miles without any issues.
2. The stock continentals are trash, and should be burnt up in 10-15,000 miles and then you’ll want to add some all terrains.
3. $30,000 for a new vehicle with all the options this one has is pretty darn cheap… you will be hard pressed to find any other all wheel drive cross overs/small SUVS for less than $35k. Ford has to cut costs somewhere, also the shipping companies have been super affected by COVID and most of them suck now.

OP
OP
LilbroncoS

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
This just gives you an excuse to throw some beefier tires on your Sport. Save the "ugly" set for spares. 🙂
I just wont waste money if i shouldnt have to. Trying to be more practical now a days. I had a 14 ford f150 tonka edition before this. Cutting down expenses

Ford Bronco Sport Does everyones continental tires have indents or bubbles 20191114_131748

OP
OP
LilbroncoS

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
1. Every bronco sport I’ve looked athave had the tire indents, I ran mine for 13,000 miles without any issues.
2. The stock continentals are trash, and should be burnt up in 10-15,000 miles and then you’ll want to add some all terrains.
3. $30,000 for a new vehicle with all the options this one has is pretty darn cheap… you will be hard pressed to find any other all wheel drive cross overs/small SUVS for less than $35k. Ford has to cut costs somewhere, also the shipping companies have been super affected by COVID and most of them suck now.
Theres a bunch of lil suvs for 35k. Mazda has some.. Subaru...ford just has excuses. I like the bronco sport. Just dont like my shit tires

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
Mine didn't have any indentations on the tires when I took delivery.

But I can see it happening since the tires are overinflated at the factory for shipping + being strapped in tight for a month long journey to the dealer.

OP
OP
LilbroncoS

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Mine didn't have any indentations on the tires when I took delivery.

But I can see it happening since the tires are overinflated at the factory for shipping + being strapped in tight for a month long journey to the dealer.
Ya whats funny is i didnt notice mine right away. And i put all my tires to 38 when i got it .. so it happened over time somehow.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ya whats funny is i didnt notice mine right away. And i put all my tires to 38 when i got it .. so it happened over time somehow.
It's common due to the construction of the tire. Nothing that you did wrong. The force exerted during shipping over an extended period of time means it's just bound to happen.

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Theres a bunch of lil suvs for 35k. Mazda has some.. Subaru...ford just has excuses. I like the bronco sport. Just dont like my shit tires
All wheel drive SUVs with all the technology this thing has, and no CVT? (LED headlights, adaptive cruise control, etc)
List them.. I bet you can find 2

OP
OP
LilbroncoS

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
All wheel drive SUVs with all the technology this thing has, and no CVT? (LED headlights, adaptive cruise control, etc)
List them.. I bet you can find 2
Maxda cx 5 carbon. 32 k. Led everything. No cvt. Actually a better engine. And tires
Sponsored