radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
It retails for $108.43 but I work for a dealer, so I get a very good discount and I'm not too sure about the gasket I didn't look too closely at it
That shroud that came in had the cutout for the washer nozzle?
Sponsored

radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Yes it did but it was busted to pieces so I couldnā€™t use it
Iā€™m sorry it was broken. Thatā€™s a bummer. Iā€™m going to order it too and hopefully it all arrives intact. I donā€™t trust myself to cut the other LOL thanks for sharing the part number!

radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Here to report that this is very much a YMMV situation. I ordered part # M1PZ5843401BAPTM as mentioned in this thread, and it arrived with the notch-less shroud... waste of money and time as I don't need another shroud without a notch. Frustrating to say the least.

Last edited:

WillM1994

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Cactus Gray
Here to report that this is very much a YMMV situation. I ordered part # M1PZ5843401BAPTM as mentioned in this thread, and it arrived with the notch-less shroud... waste of money and time as I don't need another shroud without a notch. Frustrating to say the least.
We have one on the lot with the cutout and the two options are M1PZ5843400AAPTM which doesn't have the shroud and M1PZ5843401AA which is the only one I don't think we've tried in this thread yet so I'm going to order it and see what shows up, it shows to be on backorder, but I'll update everyone as soon as I get it

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
We have one on the lot with the cutout and the two options are M1PZ5843400AAPTM which doesn't have the shroud and M1PZ5843401AA which is the only one I don't think we've tried in this thread yet so I'm going to order it and see what shows up, it shows to be on backorder, but I'll update everyone as soon as I get it
Lately, backordered with Ford means don't count on it anytime soon.

radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
OK thanks...let us know - and of course, as @bjbena said...who knows how long that backorder will take! Now I gotta find a way to unload one with the wrong shroud!

WillM1994

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OK thanks...let us know - and of course, as @bjbena said...who knows how long that backorder will take! Now I gotta find a way to unload one with the wrong shroud!
If you got it from a dealer, you could try taking it back and telling them it isn't the right one, you might have to pay a restocking fee depending on the dealer, but it would be better than being stuck with something you can't use

radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
If you got it from a dealer, you could try taking it back and telling them it isn't the right one, you might have to pay a restocking fee depending on the dealer, but it would be better than being stuck with something you can't use
I ordered it from Schultz Ford so Iā€™ve emailed them asking about a return. If not, hopefully thereā€™s a market for it on eBay. I really hope they accept the return though.

WillM1994

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered it from Schultz Ford so Iā€™ve emailed them asking about a return. If not, hopefully thereā€™s a market for it on eBay. I really hope they accept the return though.
I know we usually would take a return on something like that, but we are a very small-town dealer, so we don't have a lot of corporate mumbo jumbo, and I've got tracking info from ford on that other handle and I should have it here by tomorrow

radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I know we usually would take a return on something like that, but we are a very small-town dealer, so we don't have a lot of corporate mumbo jumbo, and I've got tracking info from ford on that other handle and I should have it here by tomorrow
Fortunately, Schultz approved the return... going to ship that back out to them today or tomorrow. I'm interested to learn if that AA part number is the right one this time.

WillM1994

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fortunately, Schultz approved the return... going to ship that back out to them today or tomorrow. I'm interested to learn if that AA part number is the right one this time.
FedEx says it should be delivered to us tomorrow, I'll let you know

OP
OP
HugeGuyTheory

HugeGuyTheory

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Shame it seems you have to order the entire handle for the shroud in the first place when the shroud has a stamped part number. Cutting the tiny notch was much easier fix.
I did order a handle, but I had it painted black to match my front grill. Handle alone was less than $50.

Let us know if it has it and if you could include the part number you ordered and the stamped part number on the shroud so I can add it to the OP.

WillM1994

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shame it seems you have to order the entire handle for the shroud in the first place when the shroud has a stamped part number. Cutting the tiny notch was much easier fix.
I did order a handle, but I had it painted black to match my front grill. Handle alone was less than $50.

Let us know if it has it and if you could include the part number you ordered and the stamped part number on the shroud so I can add it to the OP.
I ordered the M1PZ-5843401-AA and I can confirm it does have the notch, hereā€™s a picture of it and of the stamping number on the shroud I tried crossing the number off of the shroud in fords system but I couldnā€™t get any results for it still

Ford Bronco Sport DIY Writeup: Adding Rear Camera Washer to your Bronco Sport 13BE777B-4C1E-4B30-89EE-EF651842E5C5

Ford Bronco Sport DIY Writeup: Adding Rear Camera Washer to your Bronco Sport 5315B1D7-2C3D-4F0F-975A-67D7E72C5F5F
Sponsored