Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Hi, someone knows if you can add front camera to BS BigBend, I haven't found anything about it. Thank you
The front camera's mounted to the grill. So if you want the Ford camera there, you're probably looking at a bunch of parts, and that's assuming you can enable the camera on the BCM with ForScan. Maybe there's another aftermarket trail camera that can be added easier?
Sponsored

radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
@HugeGuyTheory Did you ever hear back from Ford regarding the part number for the correct shroud? I'm not very confident in my X-Acto skills LOL

OP
OP
HugeGuyTheory

HugeGuyTheory

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
@HugeGuyTheory Did you ever hear back from Ford regarding the part number for the correct shroud? I'm not very confident in my X-Acto skills LOL
I have not yet.

I just checked the parts catalog as well and they still have not updated it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
HugeGuyTheory

HugeGuyTheory

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
@HugeGuyTheory Been a little bit since checking in - have they updated the parts catalog with this item yet?
Ford appears to work slower than molasses when it comes to updating these. I have not heard back yet still. I will try looking at the catalog myself later.

Edit: checked the 2021 and 22 catalogs and still not listing the part... so modifying is still the way to go.

Last edited:

radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Ford appears to work slower than molasses when it comes to updating these. I have not heard back yet still. I will try looking at the catalog myself later.

Edit: checked the 2021 and 22 catalogs and still not listing the part... so modifying is still the way to go.
Thanks again for the update. Crazy that they aren't listing this one little part. Surely *someone* has had to order it by now to replace a damaged liftgate/camera assembly LOL

WillM1994

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Cactus Gray
I work in parts at a Ford dealership and from everything I can see the camera shroud is included with the liftgate handle there are 3 options two include mounting bracket and one doesn't I'm assuming that mounting bracket is the camera shroud it's hard to tell though since ford hasn't provided any pictures for any of the part numbers other than the crappy illustration

OP
OP
HugeGuyTheory

HugeGuyTheory

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
So, I actually bought the handle and had it painted black to offset colors on my tailgate and it didn't come with the shroud at all even though it's on the illustration.

WillM1994

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, I actually bought the handle and had it painted black to offset colors on my tailgate and it didn't come with the shroud at all even though it's on the illustration.
Do you happen to know the part number you ordered? It's been fairly slow here at work and I'm going to try to dig into this and get it figured out

WillM1994

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Part#:M1PZ5843400AAPTM
The part number you ordered says less mounting bracket the other two options show with mounting bracket I’m still guessing the other two options would have the shroud I'm not 100% sure though so I'm going to order the M1PZ-5843401-BAPTM it's about a week out so I'll know more when it comes in, I'll keep you guys posted
Ford Bronco Sport DIY Writeup: Adding Rear Camera Washer to your Bronco Sport 24DB7D38-AFD5-4FAF-AA52-0159E812881F

Last edited:
OP
OP
HugeGuyTheory

HugeGuyTheory

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
The part number you ordered says less mounting bracket the other two options show with mounting bracket I’m still guessing the other two options would have the shroud I'm not 100% sure though so I'm going to order the M1PZ-5843401-BAPTM it's about a week out so I'll know more when it comes in, I'll keep you guys posted
Ford Bronco Sport DIY Writeup: Adding Rear Camera Washer to your Bronco Sport 24DB7D38-AFD5-4FAF-AA52-0159E812881F
Thanks for doing the leg work. When I ordered mine they didn't even have the other 2 options.
Just looked them up, holy cow, huge price jump too.

WillM1994

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for doing the leg work. When I ordered mine they didn't even have the other 2 options.
Just looked them up, holy cow, huge price jump too.
Ordered the M1PZ5843401BAPTM, it finally came in this morning, and it does come with the shroud unfortunately for me it was destroyed in transit, so I'll have to reorder it if I end up wanting to use it.

OP
OP
HugeGuyTheory

HugeGuyTheory

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ordered the M1PZ5843401BAPTM, it finally came in this morning, and it does come with the shroud unfortunately for me it was destroyed in transit, so I'll have to reorder it if I end up wanting to use it.
What did it run you for the whole thing? Did it also come with the gasket for the handle?

WillM1994

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What did it run you for the whole thing? Did it also come with the gasket for the handle?
It retails for $108.43 but I work for a dealer, so I get a very good discount and I'm not too sure about the gasket I didn't look too closely at it
Sponsored