13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Vinyl graphics courtesy of www.vortexsigns.com. Went with the white graphics to really offset the grey color. Whatcha think?

Ford Bronco Sport Decals added to Badlands 20210517_131343

Ford Bronco Sport Decals added to Badlands 20210517_131352
I think it looks clean and very personalized. I like the bronco text stripes on the lower door/rocker area. Hood looks good too. Very nice job.

Heart2

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew
Looks good! Is that Carbonized Gray with a Gray roof?

BabyBro

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Vinyl graphics courtesy of www.vortexsigns.com. Went with the white graphics to really offset the grey color. Whatcha think?

Ford Bronco Sport Decals added to Badlands 20210517_131343

Ford Bronco Sport Decals added to Badlands 20210517_131352
This looks awesome, I love to see how others are personalizing their BS. Especially now that more are hitting the streets. Yours definitely stands out from the rest!

First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
awesome! I've been looking for a company that did vinyl coverings for the Bronco Sport. On my Bronco, I wanted to mimick the F150 American Flag vinyl letting/covering but have not been able to find that yet.

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The flag in the hood is a little too ā€œā€˜Mericaā€ for my taste, especially on such a nice car, but itā€™s well done and I like the graphics on the side.
There is never, ever, TOO MUCH MERICA !!!

LengthyDicta

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Donā€™t know how America you get. Would you like better anti America? Maybe Dixie
I prefer to keep my car out of that sort of thing. The fact that it's an American car registered in an American state driven on American roads is all the 'America' I need to advertise. I don't think a proud American needs to plaster flags all over everything they own and I don't want my crispy new BS to look like some backwater pickup, but maybe that's just a product of where I live. If expectations are different where you live, slather that bad boy in American flags and Monster Energy stickers!

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Donā€™t know how America you get. Would you like better anti America? Maybe Dixie
I don't think he or she was referring
I prefer to keep my car out of that sort of thing. The fact that it's an American car registered in an American state driven on American roads is all the 'America' I need to advertise. I don't think a proud American needs to plaster flags all over everything they own and I don't want my crispy new BS to look like some backwater pickup, but maybe that's just a product of where I live. If expectations are different where you live, slather that bad boy in American flags and Monster Energy stickers!
I did not think you were anti Merica :)
Ppl just troll a bit.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
The flag in the hood is a little too ā€œā€˜Mericaā€ for my taste, especially on such a nice car, but itā€™s well done and I like the graphics on the side.
So yeah, you could have kept the first comment to yourself and just posted what you liked.
There's no doubt the "Merica" comment was meant as an insult to the owner.

And here you confirm that you meant "Merica" as an insult.

LengthyDicta

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
So yeah, you could have kept the first comment to yourself and just posted what you liked.
There's no doubt the "Merica" comment was meant as an insult to the owner.

And here you confirm that you meant "Merica" as an insult.
I was explaining why I didnā€™t like the way it looked. If you find that insulting, thatā€™s on you.
Sponsored