David Gilmour

First Edition
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Yes I’m awful and know that a 15 year old doesn’t need a new car. But she’s our only child, works hard and is good. By no means are we wealthy but the look on her face and tears when we walk out a restaurant and she sees it and says “that’s one exactly like I want” and you click the remote start and say “well let’s go for a ride” was priceless and worth the other personal luxuries and wants we put on hold to make her dream come true. She loves it.

Ford Bronco Sport Daddy’s Girl DBFA0AF4-659D-4908-9D81-39DEB27AC90D
Ford Bronco Sport Daddy’s Girl 2D134F19-566C-4195-B542-5DD410436991
Ford Bronco Sport Daddy’s Girl 241785A6-6E88-4A91-9E44-9B193BFB1B40
Sponsored

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Good for you. I am in the same boat! Show her god morals and ethics. As long as someone does that then SPOIL away if your can. She will never forget this and what you have done!

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Yes I’m awful and know that a 15 year old doesn’t need a new car. But she’s our only child, works hard and is good. By no means are we wealthy but the look on her face and tears when we walk out a restaurant and she sees it and says “that’s one exactly like I want” and you click the remote start and say “well let’s go for a ride” was priceless and worth the other personal luxuries and wants we put on hold to make her dream come true. She loves it.

kudos dad...sometimes you do what you can, they truly grow up so fast as both of mine are now entering their junior years in college. Spoil em. As my dad says, you can't die with the money, might as well enjoy those awesome moments, that's what life is for. Live it. So long as she lets you borrow it now and again. Great story, and it's not what others think...she's your kid, and it sounds like you've done your part to teach her the most important things.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray

I lost my young daughter to cancer a few years ago ,Dad enjoy the moment. We spoiled her a little while she was here. Great job .

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
Would you like to adopt a 63 year-old man. I promise to cry when you give me my new Bronco Sport.

over the hill

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
David is father of the year !!! You do as you can for your kid and enjoy the time you have with her, before you know it she will be off into the crazy world and you will know she has a good foundation to deal with it all !!! Hats off to you sir !!!

OP
OP

David Gilmour

First Edition
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I lost my young daughter to cancer a few years ago ,Dad enjoy the moment. We spoiled her a little while she was here. Great job .
So sorry to hear about your loss, my condolences. I can’t imagine the agony and the pain you and your family have gone through.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
So sorry to hear about your loss, my condolences. I can’t imagine the agony and the pain you and your family have gone through.
Thanks David,it makes my heart smile a little when I hear things like what you and your family have done for your daughter ,you sir and family are very special people.Your love for your family is a special gift.
Sponsored

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Broncogirl70 Introductions 27