• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Virginia Custom Storage Box for Rear Cargo Area

Ryzen

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BSBB, 17 FPIS
This hand-built storage box was built by me using plywood and 2x4’s to create a custom storage box for the back of my Bronco Sport. The box is about a month old and has been removed from the vehicle. The top of the box and compartments have been covered with a durable carpet, and the rest has been painted with black paint.

Dimensions:
Overall: 40” wide, 25” deep and 16” tall
Large compartments: 13”-14.5” wide, 24” deep and 14” tall
Top small compartment: 7” wide, 24” deep and 4 3/4” tall
Bottom small compartment: 7” wide, 24” deep and 7 3/4” tall

Sold my Bronco Sport so no longer have a use for it. Asking $150 OBO.

Ford Bronco Sport Custom Storage Box for Rear Cargo Area IMG_9905
Sponsored

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Would love to have this, but shipping would be crazy nuts, even if you were willing to go through that. I Wish for just a moment I was close to Virginia! Beautiful craftmanship!

R W NORRIS New Mexico

Big Bend
First Name
Rodger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I am "really" interested in this. Problem is shipping. Any idea? I live in zip 88350, New Mexico and it can come the cheapest way as I am in no hurry. Can you let me know please.

OP
OP
Ryzen

Ryzen

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BSBB, 17 FPIS
Would love to have this, but shipping would be crazy nuts, even if you were willing to go through that. I Wish for just a moment I was close to Virginia! Beautiful craftmanship!
Thank you!

I am "really" interested in this. Problem is shipping. Any idea? I live in zip 88350, New Mexico and it can come the cheapest way as I am in no hurry. Can you let me know please.
Rough estimate put shipping at over $250 via UPS Ground. Definitely not the cheapest to ship.

R W NORRIS New Mexico

Big Bend
First Name
Rodger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Sorry but 250 shipping makes it over 400. It is nice. I just wish you were in New Mexico, I would take it. I figured shipping would be around 75 to 100, but then again I am an old man, 73, and still remember when Micky;s sold burgers for 29 cents. LOL Good luck in selling and it is great looking. Rodger in Timberon NM.
Sponsored