Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
FX4 Off-Road Package. Only available on XLT and Lariat by selecting the 2.0L Ecoboost and AWD.

Ford Bronco Sport Considering Trading in my BS for the Maverick Screen Shot 2021-07-02 at 11.44.17
Great package for $800. betcha a six pack it'll be $1800 on the next model year. Or the base price goes up a thou.......
I'll keep my Sport and replace my 04 escape with a Mav in a couple of years IF all the parts and production Issues are a thing of the past.
I like having two Ford's at once, looks good in the drive way.

mizzoubronco

Big Bend
First Name
T.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
If the Maverick had been readily available in May when I bought my BS BB, I probably would have gone with the Maverick as I was trading in an 02 Ranger XLT (RWD only) anyways. It would have fit my needs better. I’ll give it a few years and hopefully the Maverick price stays low and then I’ll reevaluate my needs for a truck vs. the bronco sport.

dano0726

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
Bought Wifey her BS Badlands, and I'm going with the XL Hybrid Maverick for MSRP < $22K...

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If the Maverick had been readily available in May when I bought my BS BB, I probably would have gone with the Maverick as I was trading in an 02 Ranger XLT (RWD only) anyways. It would have fit my needs better. I’ll give it a few years and hopefully the Maverick price stays low and then I’ll reevaluate my needs for a truck vs. the bronco sport.
This was me until I spent time with my Bronco Sport.
I’ve had it one year this month and am at 14,000 miles.
I love this little BS. It is fantastic ! especially now that I have good AT tires.
After contemplating the Maverick vs the Bronco Sport on the, “Tree of Woe” I reached a higher state of consciousness.
I’ll add the factory hitch and get a 4x6 flat/open aluminum trailer for those occasional trips to Home desperation.
Total cost of about $ 1500.00
Instant on demand pick up truck for next to nothing….
Yeah yeah, I do have my moments of clarity now and then.
Oh btw I sell autographs for $20.00 a pop…?

Last edited:

mustangmech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords!
I had a Maverick on order, gave up on the never ending wait. Bought an Outer Banks BS. I like it a lot already! The level of trim on the Outer Banks isn't even available on the Maverick, at any Trim Level.

Glad you came around on your BS

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will never understand needing extras, better levels of trim if the only way is to wait months and months for them. I Just don’t need bells and whistles that bad.

Last edited:

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
I would buy a Maverick but I want an extended cab not a 4 door. I would sooner get an Extended Cab Ranger before the Maverick. I think the Ranger is a nicer looking truck anyway. As stated above it is nice having 2 Fords in the driveway, we have 3 in the driveway & 1 in the carport. 21 BS, 00 Ranger, 99 Explorer Sport, & 69 Mustang Coupe.

Ford Bronco Sport Considering Trading in my BS for the Maverick 100_1816.JPG
Sponsored