Climate Domain works! (On screen climate controls)

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Strange
this button should keep the recirculation off
1668097496732.png

Did you test it?
No but I wouldn’t have a need to ever turn on any heated windows. I live in the desert where from April to November it’s often well above 100°F and most of the time there is very low humidity and this is the time period I would like recirc to just remain on.

It would be nice if the recirc would stay on but I understand why Ford flips it off to allow outside air in and I had a Subaru Forester which did the same thing. Btw the pic I posted was of someone else’s solution to keeping recirc on, I didn’t try that solution either.

Otsteve

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door
How is this process different for a Bronco?
I have experienced the issue of the excessive air flow out of the vents when the fan is on the lowest setting and recirculate selected (on the interstate at speed). It’s incredibly annoying.

xm41907

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I've tried this and can't get it to take. I went in order with the engine on. Everything show enabled after restarting the engine, but nothing on the screen. Did write/restart engine between each item?

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How is this process different for a Bronco?
I have experienced the issue of the excessive air flow out of the vents when the fan is on the lowest setting and recirculate selected (on the interstate at speed). It’s incredibly annoying.
Same for me as well (excessive air flow out of the vents when the fan is on the lowest setting and recirculate selected (on the interstate at speed).

kshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport;350Z;Hybrid Escape
I set up the climate tab a few weeks ago and added the heated seats today. Everything worked great. The update adds the climate tab at the bottom of the screen. Press the menu button while in the climate tab and you can turn seat heaters on and off.

Ford Bronco Sport Climate Domain works! (On screen climate controls) IMG_3798

Ford Bronco Sport Climate Domain works! (On screen climate controls) IMG_3799

Ford Bronco Sport Climate Domain works! (On screen climate controls) IMG_3800

Attachments

Last edited:

Cursed Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Does the dual zone climate control work if you enable this on a newer model that removed the dual zones?

kshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport;350Z;Hybrid Escape
Does the dual zone climate control work if you enable this on a newer model that removed the dual zones?
Mine had the dual zones and it seems to work. Heated steering wheel and heated seats seem to work as well and will show up as red when they are turned on. Ford should have included this feature in the Bronco Sport; my 2013 Escape came with it. If yours does not have dual zones, you will just have to try if. I doubt that it work though because you need a different control for passenger side.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@kshaw With Climate control on the 8” Display, you should be able to disable (and re-enable) the Automatic Fan Speed Control (documented in the Owner’s Manual).

For example, with the A/C fan setting at 5 or higher, when a phone call comes in the fan speed is reduced to 4 (occurs with pretty much any voice service). If you get a chance could you test disabling (and can re-enable) Automatic Fan Speed Control? Here are the details from the Owner’s Manual:

Note: Depending on the current climate control settings, the fan speed may automatically go down while issuing voice commands or while making and receiving phone calls via SYNC to reduce the amount of background noise in the vehicle. The fan speed will automatically return to normal operation once the voice session ends.

To disable this automatic fan speed reduction feature during voice sessions, press and hold the climate control AC and Recirculated air buttons simultaneously (on the 8” Display), release and then increase fan speed within 2 seconds.

To re-enable this feature, repeat the above sequence.
Sponsored