CableXJ

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Am I the only BS owner impressed by all the little details that Ford got right on the Bronco Sport? The bag clips in the back? The handy pockets on the inboard sides of the front seat? The foam inserts under the back spate cover?

Ford seems to have put a lot of thought into the little details.
Sponsored

davidb1841

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 Tremor; Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Am I the only BS owner impressed by all the little details that Ford got right on the Bronco Sport? The bag clips in the back? The handy pockets on the inboard sides of the front seat? The foam inserts under the back spate cover?

The bottle opener in the rear hatch latch area

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
The amount of legroom for driver and passenger, plus headroom. This was a big selling deal for me.

jmtapiar

Badlands
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BS Badlands, 19 QX60, 19 Jetta Rline 19 Swift t
The amount of legroom for driver and passenger, plus headroom. This was a big selling deal for me.
The very little leg room for the back passengers was a real turn off for me

jmtapiar

Badlands
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

The small space under the passenger back seat is very good for things you dont want on the glove box, but you need to carry anyways., I loved it
The shift pads on the steering wheel are very nice tho

I would have liked a little more room around the spare tire to stow things you don't want in plain sight in the trunk

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This quickly reminded me when we took our son and daughter in law out for dinner in the BS. His wife said there was not much leg room in the back. I responded with "I did not hear you offer to drive".

That ended the complaint.

But yes, you are correct, minimal leg room. Since it is just the wife and I, this was not a deterrent for purchasing one.

jmtapiar

Badlands
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This quickly reminded me when we took our son and daughter in law out for dinner in the BS. His wife said there was not much leg room in the back. I responded with "I did not hear you offer to drive".

But yes, you are correct, minimal leg room. Since it is just the wife and I, this was not a deterrent for purchasing one.
By the way love the color of your BS.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

jkeaton

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend / 2013 Escape Titanium
Yeah, back seat legroom leaves a lot to be desired. Add an infant car seat in the mic and there is practically no room for passengers in the back seat.

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
I agree they have some nice features. What burns me up is the little things like a glove box light, lit cup holders or engine cover that they took out. My wife's $22,000 Ecosport has all of these, and my $40,000 + Obx didn't have any of them.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I agree there is none extra -- but I just encourage my 5'5" wife to move the passenger seat forward a few inches, as there's more than enough legroom in the front -- and then 6'3" son fits just fine in the back behind her, 5'9" daughter behind me (also 6'3"). A little like Tetris back there, but it won't work if everyone in the family is 6'3". A child seat or 2 back there -- I've heard it can be done, but with no room to spare.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

I've always wondered what all this legroom is wanted for, especially in the back? Costumes? Fancy gown? Riding around with legs crossed? It is confining/claustrophobic -- you can't move around or do anything but sit -- but there's just enough room for that. No lounging though.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
All of the G.O.A.T modes EXCEPT ONE have a little persistent emblem in the dash -- for M&R, Sport, Eco, RC, Slippery, Sand -- but nothing for Normal Mode! Ford really missed their big chance to stick that Bronco figure in there (it's there when you select Normal though -- just not in the dash driving in Normal mode). 'Bronco Mode...,' instead we get nothing. I use Eco Mode, so I'm primarily staring at the little green leaf most of the time -- but a little Bronco right there would be cool.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I agree there is none extra -- but I just encourage my 5'5" wife to move the passenger seat forward a few inches, as there's more than enough legroom in the front -- and then 6'3" son fits just fine in the back behind her, 5'9" daughter behind me (also 6'3"). A little like Tetris back there, but it won't work if everyone in the family is 6'3". A child seat or 2 back there -- I've heard it can be done, but with no room to spare.
If there are two child seats back there, leg room is not required I'd think, unless the kiddies in the child seats have long legs.
Sponsored