Clarification on 1000$ bonus cash

Broncolution

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I know there are a few topics out on this already but I did not find answer that directly speaks to my situation. I recently called my salesperson and asked them about the 1000$ bonus custom order. They did not inform me about it when order was placed a month ago. Asked how it worked and if I still will get it cause I’ve never had that incentive before when purchasing vehicles.

the sales person stated what there arnt any offers under my custom order cause it’s not been built yet and delivered? I told the salesperson that there is a national incentive for custom orders and this is where the sales person seemed to get agitated. Mind you I haven’t raised my voice, I’m just trying to inform myself.

Saleperson then states that if I get any incentive that it will be emailed to me directly from Ford cause I custom ordered a BS.

Wording on Ford website states that any custom order before 07/05/2022 will receive the bonus. This bonus was not stated on my custom build sheet if that gives you more information to help me ease my mind.

Is the dealership supposed to add bonus themselves and can they add it to a custom order even before the vehicle is built? Any insight that can be given would be much appreciated!
Sponsored

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I know there are a few topics out on this already but I did not find answer that directly speaks to my situation. I recently called my salesperson and asked them about the 1000$ bonus custom order. They did not inform me about it when order was placed a month ago. Asked how it worked and if I still will get it cause I’ve never had that incentive before when purchasing vehicles.

the sales person stated what there arnt any offers under my custom order cause it’s not been built yet and delivered? I told the salesperson that there is a national incentive for custom orders and this is where the sales person seemed to get agitated. Mind you I haven’t raised my voice, I’m just trying to inform myself.

Saleperson then states that if I get any incentive that it will be emailed to me directly from Ford cause I custom ordered a BS.

Wording on Ford website states that any custom order before 07/05/2022 will receive the bonus. This bonus was not stated on my custom build sheet if that gives you more information to help me ease my mind.

Is the dealership supposed to add bonus themselves and can they add it to a custom order even before the vehicle is built? Any insight that can be given would be much appreciated!
Your supposed to get whatever incentive is offered at time of building your vehicle at dealer. If a worse insentive comes your still locked in. If a better one comes before your dealer receives vehicle you can lock that in... i would call sales manager directly . Or gm if he gives same dumb answer. But if its a cash incentive then i received my dealer cash in mail from ford about 2 weeks after buying. So got 500 off msrp and another 500 in mail from ford

OP
OP

Broncolution

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Can anyone confirm that on end of March 2022 that there was an incentive? A screenshot would be wonderful if possible.

OP
OP

Broncolution

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
That is concerning as it doesn’t state anything on custom orders.

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I picked up my BS yesterday - when I went in, I mentioned the custom order $1000 that Ford was offering, they applied it. Was pretty easy.

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks

sorlzy

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Asking them to run a Smart Vincent report should pick up the available incentives. Tell them to run it using both the purchase date and delivery date as both are valid per Ford.

Art4All

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Outer Banks - Cyber Orange
@Broncolution
I ordered mine in December and when I picked it up this month, the dealer told me I had a $1000 coming for my custom order. They applied it to my payment knocking it down by $1000. You should be eligible as the deadline for order is 7/5/22 per the image and link below.

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco-sport/?gnav=header-suvs-vhp

scroll to middle of page.

Ford Bronco Sport Clarification on 1000$ bonus cash Untitled-1

Last edited:

P-NUT

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mkz, 2011 F150 FX4, 1975 MGB
A good dealership will run a Vincent report at time of sale, it will indicate all available incentives that the buyer is intitled to. You will be asked to sign a document stating you were advised of them.

OP
OP

Broncolution

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Asking them to run a Smart Vincent report should pick up the available incentives. Tell them to run it using both the purchase date and delivery date as both are valid per Ford.
I will ask them, thanks for the extra information.

OP
OP

Broncolution

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
@Broncolution
I ordered mine in December and when I picked it up this month, the dealer told me I had a $1000 coming for my custom order. They applied it to my payment knocking it down by $1000.

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco-sport/?gnav=header-suvs-vhp

scroll to middle of page.

Ford Bronco Sport Clarification on 1000$ bonus cash Untitled-1
This is the same page that I was referring to when I read the offer details. Salesman said that there were no offers for the vehicle. The he asked if I’d like to buy one today, I guess inferring that if I got one now that I would receive the incentive???

OP
OP

Broncolution

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
A good dealership will run a Vincent report at time of sale, it will indicate all available incentives that the buyer is intitled to. You will be asked to sign a document stating you were advised of them.
Would asking in person be better or over the phone suffice?

Art4All

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Outer Banks - Cyber Orange
This is the same page that I was referring to when I read the offer details. Salesman said that there were no offers for the vehicle. The he asked if I’d like to buy one today, I guess inferring that if I got one now that I would receive the incentive???
Sounds like your salesman is either uniformed or being a jerk. I would take the above poster's advice and talk to the sales manager directly. Not sure how he can deny that there is an incentive when it's right there on Ford's website. Best of luck to you.
Sponsored