Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Thank you for the notice.
Ford Bronco Sport Center console organizer? 06746C7E-251A-4FE3-9CB0-EC431B8D8DA3
Sponsored

RLader

Outer Banks
First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just ordered a blue one like your picture shows. Very nice, thank you for sharing.
Mine came with both blue and orange mats. Same price from Amazon.

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Mine came with both blue and orange mats. Same price from Amazon.
Yours is the first that had orange as a color. I'd like to get the same (BL, CO), could you post the link/info of the one you ordered?

RLader

Outer Banks
First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yours is the first that had orange as a color. I'd like to get the same (BL, CO), could you post the link/info of the one you ordered?
Autorder Center Console Organizer Storage Box Accessories for Ford Escape 2020-2021 with Blue Mats and Red Mats
Brand: Autorder
Sorry it was blue and red mats.

NVSport

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport & 2015 Mustang GT C/V

Bron Swanson

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I recently purchased the Cosilee organizer as well, though I had to modify it a bit. The tray itself fits well, but the power access opening (the tiny hole that is meant to allow a cord to be fed through it) is a bit odd.

At least on my BB, the USB ports in the center console area are at an angle. The first time I tried to use the USB-A port with the tray in, there was no way it was going to work. It almost seemed like the tray opening was designed for vertically-oriented plugs, but the ones in the Bronco are horizontal.

Eventually, I borrowed my buddy's keyhole saw and cut a notch. This at least allowed the tray to be in, but it required the cord itself to be bent to an extreme degree (not to mention requiring extreme pressure on the port itself).

At that point I tried various combinations of USB-A to USB-C adapters, different cord types, etc. No matter what I did thought, it ended with the tray being lifted to some degree, with too much port pressure being applied.

Eventually I cut out a bigger notch, but even this was a trial and error process. I found that cutting a bigger power access opening allowed the tip of the cord to not be pressed down, but the length of the cord itself was still hitting the bottom of the tray.

Technically everything fit at this point, but I was not a fan of the amount of pressure still being applied to the plug tip / port. Thus, I cut a notch that went darn-near halfway down the tray itself.

Ford Bronco Sport Center console organizer? 1650310269519

Not pretty, I know, but I am normally the only person in my vehicle. Whatever it takes to make it practical!

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Not pretty, I know, but I am normally the only person in my vehicle. Whatever it takes to make it practical!
Don't' worry, the tape gives it just the right amount of the redneck engineering quality many strive for in DIY jobs. :crackup:

Last edited:

CODIY

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I recently purchased the Cosilee organizer as well, though I had to modify it a bit. The tray itself fits well, but the power access opening (the tiny hole that is meant to allow a cord to be fed through it) is a bit odd.

At least on my BB, the USB ports in the center console area are at an angle. The first time I tried to use the USB-A port with the tray in, there was no way it was going to work. It almost seemed like the tray opening was designed for vertically-oriented plugs, but the ones in the Bronco are horizontal.

Eventually, I borrowed my buddy's keyhole saw and cut a notch. This at least allowed the tray to be in, but it required the cord itself to be bent to an extreme degree (not to mention requiring extreme pressure on the port itself).

At that point I tried various combinations of USB-A to USB-C adapters, different cord types, etc. No matter what I did thought, it ended with the tray being lifted to some degree, with too much port pressure being applied.

Eventually I cut out a bigger notch, but even this was a trial and error process. I found that cutting a bigger power access opening allowed the tip of the cord to not be pressed down, but the length of the cord itself was still hitting the bottom of the tray.

Technically everything fit at this point, but I was not a fan of the amount of pressure still being applied to the plug tip / port. Thus, I cut a notch that went darn-near halfway down the tray itself.

Ford Bronco Sport Center console organizer? 1650310269519

A little late to the party, but i got right angle connectors on Amazon that fit under the tray perfectly. I figure I'll plug my phone in under the dash and my wife can use the console power.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0922FJPMY?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Ford Bronco Sport Center console organizer? 20230508_170534

Ford Bronco Sport Center console organizer? 20230508_170527

Ford Bronco Sport Center console organizer? 20230508_170454

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
A little late to the party, but i got right angle connectors on Amazon that fit under the tray perfectly. I figure I'll plug my phone in under the dash and my wife can use the console power.

Ford Bronco Sport Center console organizer? 20230508_170454
This level of organization and neatness scares me...

CODIY

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
This level of organization and neatness scares me...
Not to worry, just got the BS on Sunday, and will be having a tow package installed soon, so haven't had a chance to give it that lived in look.

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
No gaps no something-something not just right ?
I'm going to follow your lead here after a reply... yea or nea
All of the ones from Amazon posted here will fit the same in the center console, and fit perfect. The only difference is the layout of the compartments.
Sponsored