SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I have a similar vibration sound issue at certain ranges as well.
Driver side door speaker is buzzy & distorted on select lower range songs at reasonable volume levels.
And I don't listen to heavy or thumping bass - mostly old blues music.
It's not present all the time, like this video clip. But it Very Disappointing, b/c I have the "premium" B&O sound system.
The weird thing is I haven't noticed it for a few months. I'm still gonna replace them at some point just been busy buying other things and holidays of course.
Sponsored

SWUKU

First Edition
First Name
GB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The weird thing is I haven't noticed it for a few months. I'm still gonna replace them at some point just been busy buying other things and holidays of course.
LoL. I was recently reminded that getting the tree out of the attic took priority over installing Bronco mud flaps.
Agree to disagree ;-}

OP
OP
SilverVVolf

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
LoL. I was recently reminded that getting the tree out of the attic took priority over installing Bronco mud flaps.
Agree to disagree ;-}
Sounds like we have the same wife. I haven't installed the fender flares for this reason as well. Keep trying to tell her it's a good learning experience for our oldest. She ain't buying it. Probably cause he's 3. ??

SWUKU

First Edition
First Name
GB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Sounds like we have the same wife. I haven't installed the fender flares for this reason as well. Keep trying to tell her it's a good learning experience for our oldest. She ain't buying it. Probably cause he's 3. ??
This guy's my kitchen-pass

Ford Bronco Sport Buzzing from driver side door while speakers in use 2012-10-13 Nathan helping change oil

Broncette

Badlands
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have this same problem. Super annoying since I have the premium sound system. It started on the driver side door a couple months ago and just recently on the passenger side too. It's definitely the plastic pieces or something because I can push against certain parts and the sound will stop. It's like driving and time made them loose enough to rattle since it wasn't always like that.

Kristine44

Badlands
First Name
Kristine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have this same problem. Super annoying since I have the premium sound system. It started on the driver side door a couple months ago and just recently on the passenger side too. It's definitely the plastic pieces or something because I can push against certain parts and the sound will stop. It's like driving and time made them loose enough to rattle since it wasn't always like that.
SAME! I’m so annoyed. I was so looking forward to having the upgraded sound system. I love to listen to loud music and in my last car there just wasn’t any volume to be had. Now I have the volume but the whole car sounds like it will rattle to pieces. And like others have said it buzzes even when it’s not that loud. What’s the solution? I have no idea how to open the doors up and see what’s going on. Who do I take it to? Ford? Stereo place? I’m desperate to fix it. ?

Broncette

Badlands
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
SAME! I’m so annoyed. I was so looking forward to having the upgraded sound system. I love to listen to loud music and in my last car there just wasn’t any volume to be had. Now I have the volume but the whole car sounds like it will rattle to pieces. And like others have said it buzzes even when it’s not that loud. What’s the solution? I have no idea how to open the doors up and see what’s going on. Who do I take it to? Ford? Stereo place? I’m desperate to fix it. ?
If you figure it out please let me know! I've considered taking it to an audio place or Ford, but I've already ordered a 2022 so it's probably not worth the trouble. There is a YouTube video on how to take the door panels off, but I'd be too scared myself.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
You aren’t in Sport mode are you? Maybe your “throaty exhaust” sound needs to be tuned. :crackup:

OP
OP
SilverVVolf

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
its under warranty take it in. You paid for that warranty and this is what its for.
Naturally I would do just that but I have ZERO confidence in the "technicians" at ANY of the dealerships after what I've been through on the mf'n fender flares. It's just fake it till you make it over there. All 6 locations in my area weren't trained in any aftermarket installation and even tho we're talking aftermarket here, I'm fully capable of taking apart the door and will baby the whole process, unlike them.

seoden88

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Naturally I would do just that but I have ZERO confidence in the "technicians" at ANY of the dealerships after what I've been through on the mf'n fender flares. It's just fake it till you make it over there. All 6 locations in my area weren't trained in any aftermarket installation and even tho we're talking aftermarket here, I'm fully capable of taking apart the door and will baby the whole process, unlike them.
If it’s not a stock speaker then it’s your problem now not a warranty issue

Broncette

Badlands
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I just wanted to share that my car was at the dealer again for the stupid squeaky ass brakes and I had them check the doors for the rattle. The tech said he could hear it so he opened up both doors and supposedly tightened loose wires or something. They still rattle just in a different spot now. I tried tightening the panels by wedging something soft behind one. That works to stop some of the buzzing, but then just transfers that energy to the little panels that cover the window buttons and handle and those buzz instead ??‍♀. The front speakers are just so punchy not in a good way. My Crosstrek had an upgraded sound system which was just 2 Rockford Fosgate speakers and an amp and it sounded way better than my B&O system with a sub. Pretty frustrating.

OP
OP
SilverVVolf

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I just wanted to share that my car was at the dealer again for the stupid squeaky ass brakes and I had them check the doors for the rattle. The tech said he could hear it so he opened up both doors and supposedly tightened loose wires or something. They still rattle just in a different spot now. I tried tightening the panels by wedging something soft behind one. That works to stop some of the buzzing, but then just transfers that energy to the little panels that cover the window buttons and handle and those buzz instead ??‍♀. The front speakers are just so punchy not in a good way. My Crosstrek had an upgraded sound system which was just 2 Rockford Fosgate speakers and an amp and it sounded way better than my B&O system with a sub. Pretty frustrating.
That's my fear of taking it to those kids that are just making a paycheck at the dealership. I don't feel it'll get fixed. Oddly enough I don't notice the buzzing very much anymore. Like it rattled itself loose or something. It's very sporadic when it happens and then I'm like: oh, yeah...that. But I'll get around to fixing it one day when I don't have a hundred other more important things.
Sponsored